Kim, Korean massage provider in Calgary

I met with Kim, a 25 year old Korean outcall who does erotic massage in Calgary. I wanted to meet up with another (incall) but taxis where not available.

Kim advertises herself on BP elsewhere as: BEST ! Relaxing MASSAGE By Sexy Asia Girl (she doesn't give her name online)

Her number is 587-718-0432 (not sure I can put this here) - you can find her ads this way.

On the phone she said she could come right over within 30 min and stated 200 for 60min. I asked about D/LFK and mutual touching and she said yes.

Once arrived she asked for the cash first then went to change in the washroom as I got ready.

When she came out she still had her underwear on and a towell around her so I asked - are you going to take that off eventually? She replied, for 100 more yes.

Needless to say I told her I was disappointed, a few times. She dropped to 50 more to which I told her there were several SPs available for 200 or less - her price was rediculous.

But given that she was starting the massage... I figured screw it, I'll take it as is, no extras, definitely not worth it.

Then I asked again for kissing she said she had teeth problems... ok so let's forget that

To be honest, it was probably the "deepest" deep tissue massage I've ever had and the happy ending was pretty good despite the missing fringe benefits.