Any reviews on Brittney

Thats not nice to say! A lot of guys like really thin ladies. Have you met her in person? How about some more feedback if so?

Have you ever met her weeder? she may be small but some people think i'm small 6'3 140 pounds i'm small doesn't mean poeple don't eat they might just be small.

Guest BigBoy05

"Total bonerack. Give the poor girl a pizza or a cheeseburger". NO WAY...

Brittney is skiny and in excellent shape. Certainly she is not a bonerack. Her body is of a model. I had seen her several months ago, performance no complaints, appearence excellent, will go again.

If some one loves FAT only (give them more pizza, cheeseburger!) then I may say yes she is more or less just bones!!!

Guest JackSpringer

Post has been removed and user has been removed from site.

I guess everyone has their preferences - young, older, bbw, skinny, tall, short, ... I have always preferred the thinner ladies and was certainly looking forward to spending some time with her!! However, as you can see, unfortunately, I have not been as lucky as Bigboy05 and BrownLoven to have actually met her!

1st attempt to set something up with Brittney a month ago (approx). Next day when went to hotel, I called to get the room number. Was told by her room mate Amy who answered her phone, that Brittney was not there. Waited around for a while, but she never showed up or called back!!

2nd attempt this morning. I was intrigued by her ad and eager to meet her. The voice that answered the phone seemed different, but when asked indicated she WAS Brittney! We set up an appointment for 2 hours later. This time she indicated the location was a different hotel. When I showed up at the hotel, I called for the room number. As before, I asked to speak with Brittney. She gave me the room number. But when the door open ... I was in shock thinking that her pics certainly didn't appear accurate, that she was much older than advertised!! The lady indicated Brittney sometimes doesn't show up for her appointments? The lady indicated she could still provide a good time?!! I am thinking, doesn't show up for her appointments, who was I talking to on the phone moments ago who gave me the room number!! Talk about a waste of gas driving across the city and a major waste of my time!!! No surprise, I left!!

Glad to hear you left... sounds like an agency that did not want to miss this call. If others agree with this post (Happened first hand to you) please PM me as we would like to get to the bottom of who is behind that crap in Winnipeg and warn everyone.

Guest RogerHeading
I guess everyone has their preferences - young, older, bbw, skinny, tall, short, ... I have always preferred the thinner ladies and was certainly looking forward to spending some time with her!! However, as you can see, unfortunately, I have not been as lucky as Bigboy05 and BrownLoven to have actually met her!

1st attempt to set something up with Brittney a month ago (approx). Next day when went to hotel, I called to get the room number. Was told by her room mate Amy who answered her phone, that Brittney was not there. Waited around for a while, but she never showed up or called back!!

2nd attempt this morning. I was intrigued by her ad and eager to meet her. The voice that answered the phone seemed different, but when asked indicated she WAS Brittney! We set up an appointment for 2 hours later. This time she indicated the location was a different hotel. When I showed up at the hotel, I called for the room number. As before, I asked to speak with Brittney. She gave me the room number. But when the door open ... I was in shock thinking that her pics certainly didn't appear accurate, that she was much older than advertised!! The lady indicated Brittney sometimes doesn't show up for her appointments? The lady indicated she could still provide a good time?!! I am thinking, doesn't show up for her appointments, who was I talking to on the phone moments ago who gave me the room number!! Talk about a waste of gas driving across the city and a major waste of my time!!! No surprise, I left!!

Same experience twice, third time did hookup; there is something wrong with her mentally though and you are correct she is much older than the ad claims