Christina, Island Spa

Some days it seems just nothing works out. Yesterday was one of them: two of my fav. MA s were unavailable, one SP was just leaving as I arrived, due to what may charitably be described as a misunderstanding, and CMJ was unstaffed at its downtown location. By now I was pretty desperate as you can imagine. The day took a dramatic turn for the better, however, when I arrived at Island Spa on Donald.

I had made an appointment with Abby, a cute ebony girl with a lovely smile and pleasant demeanour. A 30 minute massage was enjoyable but left me wanting more. Abby indicated that she could not go further, but her colleage, Christina, would be pleased to continue. Although somewhat disappointed I was slightly deprived of my senses at that time and agreed. I'm glad that I did. Christina came in with a big smile and made sure my massage, that had started so well, had a very happy ending indeed. Although I do not think it appropriate to state explicitly here the details of the services provided, I can say that Chrisina, besides being not too hard on the eyes, has an outstanding rack and a profound knowledge of how to use it to best advantage to a person in my terrrible state. This finish was definitely worth the extra contribution involved. Other options were available to ensure no one need leave unsatisfied.

The premises are small but clean and while there is no shower, a warm towel was tenderly applied in all the right places.

Repeat: As often as possible.

interesting....tag team rub and tug.........seems like a possible new Olympic sport next to golf and rugby!!!!!

Abby is using same routine TingTing applied on me once. When I was clearly needing extra attention TT offered a choice of two girls to help me. I made my choice and got excellent treatment.

In the end I got the massage I wanted and the finish I wanted, just not from same girl. Although I would like a duo with Abby and Christina, in some ways this tag team has its own sexy quality. At least Abby is playing along now which she never did before Christina came on scene.

interesting....tag team rub and tug.........seems like a possible new Olympic sport next to golf and rugby!!!!!

There HAS to be a "hand off the baton" joke in here somewhere...or maybe a hand ON the baton joke :handjob:

There HAS to be a "hand off the baton" joke in here somewhere...or maybe a hand ON the baton joke :handjob:

Points would surely be deducted for letting the baton drop (droop?) on the handoff. Also for reaching the finish line too quickly! If anyone is looking for a team coach, I'm up for the job, so to speak.

Doesn't having the hand off get expensive as you would have to tip both girls. Christina is so much fun on her own, i don't need someone else. I had a really stermy session with her that rivalled the weather these days.

Doesn't having the hand off get expensive as you would have to tip both girls. Christina is so much fun on her own, i don't need someone else. I had a really stermy session with her that rivalled the weather these days.

I don't think Abby gets a special tip for bringing in Christina and then leaving room. IMHO, Christina earns the whole tip, unless Abby decides lend a helping hand herself. Then I would gladly tip both gals. :rolleyes:

I don't think Abby gets a special tip for bringing in Christina and then leaving room. IMHO, Christina earns the whole tip, unless Abby decides lend a helping hand herself. Then I would gladly tip both gals. :rolleyes:

I prefer to encourage with modest tips. If a real MT like Abby will help gets us the best of both worlds like described, that is worth something to me to let her know it is appreciated.

Naturally Christina deserves whatever she gets for going above and beyond the tug!

I had made an appointment with Abby, a cute ebony girl with a lovely smile and pleasant demeanour. A 30 minute massage was enjoyable but left me wanting more. Abby indicated that she could not go further, but her colleage, Christina, would be pleased to continue... Christina came in with a big smile and made sure my massage, that had started so well, had a very happy ending indeed... This finish was definitely worth the extra contribution involved. ..

Hi all. Just trolling from the parallel t**b universe.

I have seen both Abby and Chris separately and enjoyed both for different reasons. So how does it work with these two together. Pay for 30 min session with Abby? then Chris just comes in for quick finish or you have another 30 min session (with fun)?. You pay for just 30 minute massage or full 65 for an hour (plus contributions). Naturally I prefer just to cover 30 min massage fee and focus just on fun and tips only for second part.

Anyone else try this out? Does it work best to set it up front at beginning of session with Abby to work out massage fee and insurance and leave the extra arrangements for Chris only.

I for one could go this route, because just as your getting ready for the finnish all of a sudden it's one moment please while someone else comes in for the finnish, for me it would ruin it totally.

I for one could go this route, because just as your getting ready for the finnish all of a sudden it's one moment please while someone else comes in for the finnish, for me it would ruin it totally.

Don't worry. Its not like there is a team change in mid-stroke or anything! lol

Abby would just get your kinks worked out professionally and get you in mood.

Tried to check out limits with Abby and Christina tag-team or duo (MT who can't with MA who can't...stop!:rolleyes:). How would that go? Abby give one head a scalp massage while Chris gives "other head" a massage?

Back up plan was to check out new Maya.

Abby and Maya not available. Booked with Christina herself. She was great with her generous treats and for reasonable donation.

I've seen Abby a number of times and I was aware of her limits, that said I had no idea that her colleagues offered more! Ceribite321, would you please PM me what the damage was and what you received? Thx.

Had another fun session with Christina. I mentioned she must be getting very popular as the go-to gal for her wonderful services and attitude. Yes but the original girls still have their more or less loyal following (like me who will still sample when Santana and Abby are not available lol). Santana doesn't keep a full-time schedule anymore and Abby sometimes works at another location as well. So she is getting busier which is a good thing.

Christina didn't offer any details but apparently Abby has set up a second location on Gatineau side. Any info?