Still nothing up north :/

I keep seeing this same complaint. As I have, and others have mentioned, contact a lady, ask her to visit you u there. You may need to secure a deposit for her travels and perhaps book for more that one hour. I know Meaghan Mcleod does travel.

• Like 1

How do I know she will show up if I give her a deposit? And what if I don't want Meaghan Mcleod.

Well then contact a lady you do want I guess? lol...but most SP's will ask for a travel deposit for going such a long distance.

check reco section to find trust worthy providers. Not that difficullt really. Why would a lady chance driving up there for nothing? How would she know your not just a time waster? Even a deposit is barley enough to convince most to go that distance! I mean really, if you are wanting a lady to go there, gotta give her incentive!

• Like 1

NoName420, there are no guarantee's in this life, but Miss Sophia is giving you some good advice.

We can't expect all the onus, work, and trust to be on the SP's side. We're actually lucky that we can use the recommendations and such to get a good idea that someone is professional and trustworthy. A hobbyist who does some homework and messaging is probably less at risk of disappointment than the SP.

I may also suggest that you be very welcoming of anyone who is willing to travel, as that's more likely to make them--and others--come back.

Good luck!

• Like 1