Yay! I get to start a new thread. I had in the past been a big fan of training Duos at CMJ and got to meet many of the hostesses that way. I missed out on the last few for a variety of reasons but today I got to get booked into a session with Tonya and her trainer Naomi. A win-win if I ever saw one.

I arrived and met Naomi who quickly briefed me that this would be Tonya's first "hands-on" session. She had sat and watched the session before me, but that I was going to be her first client she showered with. Tonya arrives and she is a very pretty young lady. She has long brown hair, deep brown eyes, a gorgeous smile and when she took off her robe I got to see her delightfully sexy frame. Slim, with a squeezable bum... and small but wonderfully perky breasts. My favourite. (breasts that is, any size will do. )

She was a natural in the shower, not the least bit shy or hesitant. We had a nice conversation while getting all hot and soapy. Then we headed off to the room where her and Naomi proceeded to take advantage of my weakness. I am a man, and it seems they both knew how to exploit that. :grin:

Tonya was new to the business so she was in the learning mode. She got to try her first body slide and Naomi was great in teaching her some new techniques. It is obvious that she is new to this, but I think she is going to pick it up really fast. I know that as we got to the finish both Tonya and Naomi made me a very happy man. I think our shout of triumph was "Its FRIDAY!!" :-o

Anyway, another gem has arrived at CMJ. I am definitely going to have to go back to see how Tonya progresses. There is no doubt in my mind she is going to do well. I kept teasing that I might scare her off, but she seemed to be really enjoying the session, but not as much as I did. :lol:

I stopped in today and got to meet Tonya. She is a cutie. Alas I did not have my session with the training duo.