Strip Clubs in Markham

I'm going to be staying in the Markham area around Steeles Avenue and the 404 in about a month. I was wondering if there were any good strip clubs in that area. I won't be that mobile so I'll probably be cabbing it, and I'm looking for a spot that does offer some privacy in the CR for some mileage with my female companion. What's the standard charge per song for a dance in the GTA?

$20 per song but you won't find much action in that area.

Whiskey Go-Go is your closet spot but there is door fee and a coat check fee.

Best strip joint is in the Sauga/ Brampton area.

Atlantis, Million Dollar or Pavillion

• Like 2

There are a lot of really good spas in that area, like Perla. You would be better spending your money there. Would be cheaper in the long run, and you will know what kind of mileage you are getting.

• Like 1

Is Whiskey's really that close to steeles and 404? Inside toronto you could go downtown to Brass Rail or Filmore's, or to Caddy's in Scarborough. Or even The Secret East in pickering.

....nevermind, this is a really old thread

Edited by M*****eJo***et
oops very old thread

[quote name=MelanieJolliet;

....nevermind' date=' this is a really old thread[/quote]

lol It's an old post but I think someone still looking for more info about strip club, and extra posts no harm at all !

Depends on level of contact you want. Varies but somewhat limited within Toronto due to city licensing bylaw. Mississauga has most of the clubs some of us enjoy much more if want to do more than drink and stare. No bylaw issue thanks to dear former abt 90 year old mayor Hazel. Likewise good clubs in Niagara but none of the clubs as good as 10 years ago since so many other options now.