Leah Angel (from Lace & Cherries) previously known as Lori or Lea

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Had a visit with

Leah Angel (from Lace & Cherries) previously known as Lori or Lea from MGF today. It was the first time I've booked through an agency and it was an easy, quick process. Lorie greeted me with a warm smile, hug & kiss and you could tell right away that she is an easy going personality. She is great looking, with a kind of summer beach/surfer kind of look - maybe it was the curly blond hair, which I really liked. She is a great conversationalist and can definitely carry a conversation on lots of topics. She puts you at ease right away and the whole experience seemed very natural, like we had been friends for awhile. Now - about the "activities", well I won't go into details, but you won't be disappointed. She is very good at what she does. Treat this lady with respect gentlemen, because we want her to come back to Halifax.icon14.gif

Thanks for a great visit

Leah Angel (from Lace & Cherries) previously known as Lori or Lea

I had the opportunity to spend time with Lorie the other night and Wow!! Im telling you guys that she is amazing in bed, really open minded and fun!!! Probably top 5 bbbj ever received. She is extremely intelligent and knows several languages ( Which is a turn on for me ! ) She is the definition of lady in the streets , but a freak in the bed. I highly recommend her guys!! I believe she leaves on saturday. Thanks Lorie ;)

I was simply amazed seeing Lori - so much energy and passion. She offered me the best time I have ever had with a girl. If she comes back, I will definitely repeat. If she is in the town again, i will highly recommend to check her out.

Wow, all I can say is Lorie left quite the impression on me! My body is still quivering from our very exciting encounter. I absolutely love her perfectly tanned beach body, she looks like she belongs in a surfing magazine modelling bikinis. She was also so very easy to talk to and get along with, she truly made me feel at ease. Just thinking about her gets me excited, I need to see her again!

Wow. That sounds amazing. I can't even imagine what she's like. omg.

I hear nothing but great things about this amazing woman!

Had the opportunity to visit with this wondeful woman on her last trip to NL. She is now in Halifax and i would highly recommend seeing her. She provides a beautiful unrushed experience and you feel very comfortable with her. She is a great experience and look forward to seeing her again when she returns to NL.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.