Britney @ CMJ

:bowdown:

After having read so much about it on this board, I finally gave in and became one of the newer members at CMJ. Here's my first experience:

The first attendant to walk through the door at my orientation was Britney, and that was enough. She had a sparkle in her eye, and a smile that was full of mischief. Did I mention an incredibly hot little body with wonderfully perky ...well you get the picture?

Being a newbie, I was definitely nervous and as she led me into the room I certainly didn't know what to expect. Even if I did know I don't think it would have prepared me for how wonderful it all was. She was sensual, soft, teasing, relaxing, funny, and overall a joy to be with.

I was only able to stay for a short session, but was not left wanting for anything...other than a return visit as soon as humanly possible. She took care of me and even ran over a few minutes as we got carried away talking. I left feeling more than a little weak in the knees...wow.

To sum it up: my orientation left me very disoriented, but in the best possible way! Definitely worth another appointment :D

-J

Britney has broken her wrist and will be off for a month or so. We wish her a speedy recovery.

Britney has broken her wrist and will be off for a month or so. We wish her a speedy recovery.

As do I ..... poor thing!

I spoke with Britney today and she informed me that she has to have surgery to correct the placement of her broken bone. Sadly she will be off until mid/end of October - though she hinted of hopefully be making her return the day of CMJ's second annual Halloween Party, October 22nd.

We shall keep her fingers creossed. In the meantime we have a few new faces - Lexy and Cindy. Cindy by the way, is already known to the Ottawa scene. She starts tonight - provided she shows up and everything run smoothly, she will be a great addition to our already fabulous team.

Cindy by the way, is already known to the Ottawa scene. She starts tonight - provided she shows up and everything run smoothly, she will be a great addition to our already fabulous team.

Hmmmmm........... how is she known? Do I know her? LOL

The only Cindy I recall used to work at the Imperial Spa several years ago ...... she was one fo the fist MA I saw in Ottawa .....

Hmmmmm........... how is she known? Do I know her? LOL

The only Cindy I recall used to work at the Imperial Spa several years ago ...... she was one fo the fist MA I saw in Ottawa .....

Cindy is a new name for her - we ask that any lady having worked elsewhere, change their name just out of respect for the place that they left.

I had first met Britney in the halls of CMJ in June, but between my schedule and her injury, we hadn't been able to get an appointment set up until now...

Britney has a lovely perky body and I especially enjoyed her sensual massage... I'm definitely looking forward to my next visit.

Welcome back Britney!

I saw Britney yesterday for the second time. As toine says, she just looks so young. For me it's a kind of 70's Swedish backpacking girl kind of feeling. It just gets to me, too many memories I guess. She is so cute. Although Britney is a treasure that is not reviewed enough, this won't be a full review either because unfortunately, both times I have seen her I wasn't able to really get the full treatment: the first time, she still had the cast on her wrist and yesterday there were some minor plumbing issues at CMJ. So the review will be for another time.

Still I left there with the biggest grin. It wasn't necessarily because of the usual pluses one gets at CMJ, although they were great, no it was one brief second, after the flip, near the end of the session when Britney slowly moved her gaze from the principal activity right into my eyes and gave me this mischievous and sensual smile that just melted me away. I think that look is now etched on my retina and replays in slow motion over and over again. Awesome.

Did I mention that she is so cute.

yesterday there were some minor plumbing issues at CMJ. So the review will be for another time.

Yes, Saturday we ran out of hot water... it was a crazy day with Dallyn and Nadja in town and Britney on with them... I can't really complain about that I guess but please except my apologies and let me know when you are in next and I will offer you a discount on your next reservation.

Yes, Saturday we ran out of hot water... it was a crazy day with Dallyn and Nadja in town and Britney on with them...

I felt warm enough in the shower on Saturday. Must have been from the heat of the session with darling Dallyn:lol:

toine