Sign in to follow this  

Tiffanyxox

First thing's first, I must apologize for the lasteness of this recommendation as our meet was 8 or 9 weeks ago. This woman is well worth it and her advertisements are no lie. She has a HUGE amazing rack. She is all smiles and very comfortable chatting right away and it feels like you've been friends or acquaintances for a while. Tiffany has a lovelky tan and soft skin to the touch, has a lovely natural smell.

If you are lacking for something to say she will motivate you or start on her own. I found her easy to talk to but also when I started to lead and take over she became suddenly quiet and intrigued by what I was doing. I explained what I liked and what I was about to do and she became noticeably aroused. She allowed me to play with those gorgeous...very natural and tasty might I add breast...licking and suckling as much as I could until she became so curious as to what I could do with my tongue so much that she suggested I try to do more good with that tongue and let her lay down.

She layed back on the bed, made herself comfortable back in the pillows and allowed my a taste of golden heaven. It took only a few short moments her to get really wet and she shared her pleasures by her girating and her knees and legs shivering with pleasure. She emitted some of the most pleasant sounds of ecstacy one could enjoy hearing and she exclamed how she enjoyed a man who knew exactly what he was doing and enjoyed himself doing it.

This young lady and I had a amazing hour and she left me with a large smile on my face and curious as to what the next rendez-vous would bring...I suggest for those of you gents who truely appreciate and know what to do with one of the largest natural sets of breasts in Ottawa, give your self the gift of this your lady's presence!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this