How do you like your lady to smell

I don't really care that much for scents and perfumes, although when used correctly a nice perfume definitely can catch one's attention and fires the imagination.

I think every woman has her own wonderful scent, which mixes with perfumes in unique and exotic ways. perhaps my problem (if it is one) is that I simply adore the scent of a woman.

I can't tell you my favourite scents, without attaching the names of the ladies that go with them.

porthos

Edited by po***os
  • Like 1

I'm not good at identifying scents, but have generally appreciated various types. To me the more important thing is that the scent is something you only subtly notice at first, and have to be within a foot or two to become truly aware of.

Edited by Brad
  • Like 1

I've mentioned before, but I love certain products with food aromas. Shampoos and body wash that smell of fruit and berries really turn me on. (Not too strong though ) I also used to have a gf that wore vanilla perfume. Drove me absolutely mad. I guess the key to a man's heart really is through his stomach! Flowers never really did much for me.

• Like 2

. . . with her nose?

Sorry.

Actually a fan of lighter scents as well. My tastes seem to lean more towards spice rather than sweet.

• Like 1