Some idiot is trying to scare the ladies with a email saying the laws are changing

The only way I can see a pussy being a terrorist. Is if you sit on a guys face and smother him to death. But that would still be a good death. LMAO:bddog:

Well you have done that twice to me(sat on my face), I'm still alive, and seeking more! Guess you can call it hostage advantage:motion:

Guest s******ecan****

Thanks for the heads up Mod....this is why we pay you the big bucks!

...remove yourself from those boards

and just go in as an occasional "viewer" rather than be chatting about stuff that you have no legal ideas of [/color]...

OR, get informed, share facts, (ignorance is no defense) and support this board.

Show that you are for reasonable/fair laws (to those watching).

I have not found this level of civil discussion anywhere else sofar (on ERB's).

Respect, understanding and humor are key words here !

Kudos to those members that inform the rest of us.

Thanks for the reality check Susie.

(How many Big Wheels could one catch, with their pants down, right now. at this moment ?) :-P

Edited by Suzirider
spelling
  • Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
i have a CSIS file...... i discovered it about 4 years ago.....

it means limited contact with my family, some of whom are in the military, i am considered a risk to national security. love how they isolated me from my family!!!

....am i organized crime?....because i am organizing criminal sex workers? that is their assertion.... i would like to caution everyone from taking it too lightly ...travel to the US? i can't go south...

that's why it's so hard to invent a good joke nowadays ... reality itself always seems to be far more ridiculous than even the most imaginative fictional satire or parody ...

Guest f***2f***

It's really amazing to me what the Government and Government agencies spend money investigating. I do think that the pm to the ladies was bogus but there are ongoing witch hunts carried out in the name of law and order that are just ridiculous.

Wouldn't it be nice if they spent money on real social problems like homelessness, child poverty, mental illness etc etc.:cry:

I've always suspected that there was a file on me. Its the beard you see. And the fact that I would not shave it off for a job.

But I am glad that the information gets out about false warnings. Thanks.

i have a CSIS file......:cry:

i discovered it about 4 years ago.....i won't describe how i found out....lol

And I bet it did not require a lot of fancy scripted searches either, but since the are typing phonetically, they could have some issues with searches ;)

This is curious !

Refers only 2 boards ????

I have found at least ten so far !

Guest S***e

I'm not going to lose any sleep over nonsense like this. Besides, my bite is worse than my bark. Guess I should have stayed retired from the hobby...nyet!

Old Spike

that's why it's so hard to invent a good joke nowadays ... reality itself always seems to be far more ridiculous than even the most imaginative fictional satire or parody ...

sorry men...did ya hear the one about the crazy madame.....?

there was a madame back in frontier days and she had the busiest brothel in town......

now she were a greedy cunt and as it was frontier days. there were no where to expand to....

she had a great big bedroom and suddenly thought..."fuck, i could get 2 more rooms in and still have space for me!"

so she started taking bids on the job to partition her bedroom into 3 so more workers could turn tricks.

first guy said," sure i'll put up a partition...it'll cost ya $2000"

being a frugal cunt, the madame said..."let's see what kind of deal we can get":butt:

so the next guys says ..."sure, i'll build you a partition, it'll cost you $1000"

the madame thinks..."fuck, i'm sure i could get some poor bastard to build this partition for free"

another man comes in and says...."sure, i can build you a partition...it'll cost you $400..."

madame thinks....$400....sounds good....i can probably make him trade in for service and get my partition for free!!!!

so, the guy builds the partition and our madame goes up ad takes a look...."looks great!....things are a little slow ...i have no cash on hand....would you be willing to take some of your pay with or all of my girls ...they'll do anything you say....?"

he smiles and says..."you mean for service?"

our madame says yes and he says..."i want you!"....

our madame is a little taken aback and says..."well,'m a little long in the tooth for you but what the hell!" and takes him upstairs.......

she asks him...."what would you like me to do?"

"get on the bed"!!....he instructed her..."now take off your clothes"....and she did......"now spread your legs"..........our madame says.... "what should i do now?"

he inserts one finger in her pussy and his thumb up her ass and says....

"pay me my money or i'll rip this PARTITION OUT!!!!"

love susieXXXO

OUUUUHHHHHHHhhhhhh! big brother is watching!!

*makes sarcastic spooky story-telling face* OooooouuuUUUUhhhhhhHHH!!!!

seriously tho, this guys a dork :roll:

:shock: Oh...that was you making those sounds. Was scared for a second, but hold me anyways?

:shock: Oh...that was you making those sounds. Was scared for a second, but hold me anyways?

strokes LazeyGeorge's hair and says "there there my child"...it'll all b over soon ;-)

This email is being sent (Probably by someone we booted off cerb trying to cause a problem)... If you received it chances are you ignored it but I thought I would post a copy to let everyone know. Obviously this is a complete scare tactic to get people to stop using cerb, perb and cl.

The RCMP are going into Craigs List HARD and between them &

CICIS, they are starting to manoeuvre thru both the PERB & CERB

boards.... Both the laws & the rules are changing & I would suggest

that in all honesty that you also remove yourself from those boards

and just go in as an occasional "viewer" rather than be chatting about stuff that you have no legal ideas of so that you don't end up

with a prostitution charge upon yourself in the near future.

someone is really trying hard to cause problems. I am sure no one is gullible enough to believe these emails but just in case I need to let everyone know.

pffffffttt.....

LMFAO

:handjob: What a wanker. :roll:

Guest m**l

Some people just want to use scare and manipulation tactics to try to force sp's and hobbiest away...:butt:

Thank you for warning all of us!!!