Place near 401 at the quebec border

Guest **nese***

Rigaud I think? Not sure what the name of the actual establishment is.

I trying to remember the name of the place just inside quebec along the 401. Does anyone remember.

Thanks for your help

Riviere Beaudette, It is a strip bar with high mileage, and its called club frontiere.

It's the Club Frontierre....big ugly orange building, but very interesting inside. I used to live 15 minutes away on the Ontario side. Fun place, but mind your P's and Q's.....biker types are there often and don't suffer fools lightly.

There are two FS strip clubs, Hilltop near Vaudreuil, and Frontiere closer to Riviere Beaudette on 401. Rumour has it there are others north of there heading to the Ontario border, and around Hawkesbury.

You are thinking of the Hilltop a full service SC. It's still there I can get more info if you want.

No, Hilltop is not along 20 (401 becomes 20 in QC). He is talking about Frontierre which is also a FS SC.

And yes, there is a FS SC in Grenville, just across the river from Hawkesbury. Highly recommend trying one of these places at least once. How many times have you sat there wishing you could make it with the dancer on stage? At these places you can ...... if you have enough $$$ LOL

Ah, the Hilltop....man, going to college nearby and going there with my best friend at the time was some fond memories for me. Although looking back, I can't believe I didn't get herpes just walking in there!

I never got FS there, maybe I was just clueless to it and never thought to ask. I was just glad to get full contact dances at $10 per.

Cabaret or Libido, forget which is old and new. Go across bridge from Hawkesbury into QC and turn left at first light in QC. It's immediately on your right. I thinks it Main St in Grenville.

Just so you know, this place doesn't have the hotties like Frontierre or Hilltop but some very nice (and not as greedy) girl next door types who will rock your world. But less selection for sure .......

The name of that place in Grenville is called Le Cabaret.

It's right at the end of the bridge. Nice place and nice girls; better than it used to be.

Open Monday to Saturday.

Only warning: explore prices with different dancers as they all have their own price range, which can vary A LOT between girls.

was it always in the massage section?? Can't believe it took this long to notice it's in wrong section......

:oops:

All this talk made me want to stop in and on my return from a trip to Montreal I did just that.

Tall slender Tina, a long haired brunette Euro babe, made the rest of my drive so much more pleasant! Glad I don't live closer, my budget would be shot.....

Out of interest sake - what are the prices and for what a these places? I'm pretty sure it will vary but what is the high/low per service?

Cheers :cooter:

Out of interest sake - what are the prices and for what a these places? I'm pretty sure it will vary but what is the high/low per service?

Cheers :cooter:

you can get a dance for 20 that are generally more permissive than most SC as the girls are trying to convince you to chose a more pricey option from the menu. The highest I've been offered was $600 for an hour. Needless to say there was no deal on that one.

Usually you can leave happy for between 1 or 2 browns. Sometimes a bit less for oral pleasure.

This thread still needs to be moved to the SC section. I PM'ed the mod ... can anyone else do the same please?

ok, what's the name of the plce in Grenville?

Its called the Cabaret and its on the left at the end of the bridge. There are also a few places on the south shore of Mtl.

Guest Ke******s

Hey can you PM me some info I will be in Rigaud fo a while... Names and addresses if possible:boobeyes: