Best montreal MA

Travelling there in a couple of weeks, will be staying at Novotel hotel on rue du la montagne. Best/closest providers? Lookin for overall erotic experence with a drop dead gorgeous woman. Pm or leave message publicly. Thanks.

After doing some web based research, it seems many of montreal's spas are vhm (very high mileage). Is this the case generally, or have I biased my research?

After doing some web based research, it seems many of montreal's spas are vhm (very high mileage). Is this the case generally, or have I biased my research?

I would concur with the above statement. Try Kama, Sublime, Isis, or Aroma.

I'd recommend checking out Montreal Nuru Massage. It'll be close to your hotel at the corner of St.Catherine's and Drummond. I enjoyed my time there. It's worth the experience of nuru. They have a website, the pics are real, but glamorized, of course.

I've been to Nuru massage as well. I went in the wee hours of the morning and found it a bit mechanical. Maybe during the day its better.

I worked at Isis a few years back and recommend it as a nice upscale place with HOT girls!

Although Kama is located closer to the location where you'll be staying and I've heard nothing but good things about this place too.