Are you a one or twoer or the whole damn thing

I'm not sure if this says something about ones personality but when I open something, anything, I have to consume all of it, so beware when I open your pants, lol, no seriously though, weather it be chips, cookies, or a package of licorice I won't stop until its gone. Maybe this is compulsiveness, gluttony, or maybe I am over thinking a very common behavior. What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

I'm all or nothing. There is no in between with me. lol. Still learning that concept. Sometimes I get too invested with people and things and realize I have to take a step back esp when doing things for other people. I've gotten better though.

• Like 2

Oh yes...i can certainly...relate to that! i used to be like that too eat my emotions...had to see the end of a bag...same with a plate of food in restaurant...just could not leave anything in! I have learned to just listen to my appetite...when its too much i just stop and leave it... dieting for competition as thought me a lot about eating often but smaller portions..it a learning process...it took me almost a year to accept that my peanut butter toast in morning had to go...for good...:(

• Like 2

].[/font]it took me almost a year to accept that my peanut butter toast in morning had to go...for good...:(

lol' date=' something about peanut butter in the morning, I too have been eating a lot of pb toast, now its pb sandwiches banana:)[/color']

Guest webothscore

I like to portion things and make believe I am going about it the right way, but my portions are too calorie rich, and I know it. If you want a number like you asked, three it is. why? because it's more than one or two, there I go again. Man I'm hungry ... Sleeeep sleeeep

i guess all depends on your general mood at that time given....sometimes you love to make all dissapear other times you find yourself more generous an put aside a little something for later....is an open debate in my opinion....

• Like 1