Looking for something specific, recos?

So, I'm on a very limited budget so I only get to hobby maybe once or twice a year, so I tend to really research my ladies and find the right fit personality wise too.

That being said it's always been a big fantasy of mine to have a nice long sloppy bbbj/Russian. I've always been an oral person and that with a cob/cof finish and a long daty session is what I'm really looking for in my next visit lol.

Anyone have any recommendations or experiences? Pms are good too and if you want to know more about me read my recos, I feel they're fairly telling lol

DATY with Emily J is divine.... I know from purrsonal experience ;) And from what I can read in her recos, her bj skills are top-notch

• Like 1

Funny you mention sexxxyrebecca, she's one of the few I've seen and it was awesome. I think I might have written her first review too. Might have to go back.

And Cleo, Emily J is on the list almost on personality alone :)

• Like 2

DATY with Emily J is divine.... I know from purrsonal experience ;) And from what I can read in her recos, her bj skills are top-notch

Yup. Of course, Cleo's also being far too modest on her own account... ;)

• Like 1