A question for all you Ladies.

I have often wondered being a hobbiest with limited funds and I know there are many of us out there. Would you ladies prefer that we see you more often with less time per visit or less often with more time. Also does it make a difference if one is a repeat customer. Your candid thoughts would be appreciated.

I have often wondered being a hobbiest with limited funds and I know there are many of us out there. Would you ladies prefer that we see you more often with less time per visit or less often with more time. Also does it make a difference if one is a repeat customer. Your candid thoughts would be appreciated.

Great question and one I've always wanted to ask an SP... thanks! Not sure if the ladies prefer 1 hour, 2 hours or more...

Can't wait too hear the responses! I'm speculating it depends on the client.

Roam

Well hun I have all sorts some like it fast others very slow. Its totally up to the client whatever is comfortable goes.

I don't mind if you see my for one hour or ten hours. I'm thankful that you are coming. It's always nice to go on overnight visits. Those are very expensive and I understand that not everyone can do that. So the fact that you chose me for the day is good enough. I always love to see repeat clients. It gets me extra excited. XOXO Peachy/val

I'm into half hours or hours, but depending on the client, there are a couple of you I could easily spend multiple hours with.

In general, I'm happy to go fast or slow, because in the end, it's about you and your pleasure. :)

Depending on the client, I would rather they see me more often, with less time, but it's really up to them, not me. I am grateful for any client who repeats.

I am even more grateful to clients who are grateful. I have a client who has been with me from 1998 when I used to charge him $150. for an outcall (back then in-calls were not common). Now he comes to me for in-calls. Even though I dropped my in-call rate over the years down to $120 (which he is fully aware of), he still gives me $150 because he says I'm the only expense he has that hasn't gone up for him in 10 years.

I am not impressed with the greedy types. I've had other guys say, instead of $120, can you do $100? Right now I have dropped my in-call rate to $100 (summer special), so yes, I will make them aware of it. Then they ask, well for me, can you make it $80, then? Do you see where this is going? It doesn't matter if you lower your rate, some guys are ungrateful enough to thing they're so special, I should lower it further. C'mon give me a break.

I am sure there are ladies who have certain arrangements with special clients, but we are not going to go around advertising that because then other guys will snivel and want it to.

I know an SP who used to (she still may) give a free session to clients on their birthday if they were regulars of hers (at least once a month, I believe).

:sm185:

Edited by Mature Angela
revise text
  • Like 1

Guest C*****tte

I have my schedule and availability and if that matches that of a client's then we book. If he seeks to repeat then the same factors come into play. It could be short appointments more often or longer appointments less often depending on his preference.

Guest k***na

I am comfortable with what with client is...If his schedule permits him to see me often then That is nice...if its longer sessions in far apart times that too is fine..