Blonde college beauty

Well alright then. With that said Im totally gonna have to make it happen. Its just like.. itll be the first time Id visited a city purley on buisness and a new city Ive never been to and dont know a soul. Id hate to take time off...invest and everyones wife come home at the last minute and theyre forced to cancel on me..you know? Valid concern I think however I must say that all my wonderful clients to date have all treated me very well and usually dont do that unless it is unavoidable which it often is...I just see it happen to another sp I know from where Im from who was really popular and did a trip to Kamploops and Penticton and had so many bookings saying "Please come up!!" And when she did all but one cancelled on her. All but one. My girl was trippin' she was mad! So thats that... I guess its just like anything else or any other buisness and its all numbers so just simply have enough bookings that if half of them died from swine flu that day there would still be the other half backing you up!

Im just thinking out loud now guys-sorry! Lol. Bottom line is: when I know the dates for certain I will immediatly post the announcment somewhere youll all see it and Im excited about it now-itll be fun for me!!:bddog:

Hey Britney the thing to do is book a room for a couple nights providing perspective clients a place to come and see you and then you have more guys available to see you...especially the ones that can't host.I know its a crap shoot but like you say announce the dates and see how many respond...I think you will be pleasantly surprised.I know if you did this in Halifax I'd love to see you but I know you are aware.

Next week is first week of \nov how are plans comeing along?

I am still interested Yup very interested ;) Would love to see you again....

Loki318