So did you click on this thread out of curiosity or do you got a dirty mind?

I admit I got a dirty mind. I often find it funny when somebody says something ordinary and I make it dirty. Ex wow that big well you now what I'm thinking now lol. Or I'll see names or words even acronyms that can be dirty. Example would by I drove by a store called Gaylord's hardwood flooring well I burst out laughing or I will see a liscense plate with the letter bbbj or ymmv I immidiately think of the acronyms.

So guys do you got dirty minds?

Women putting aside your profession do you got dirty minds in real life?

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

I certainly have a sharp interest with everything sexual or sensual, but I don't think it equates to a dirty mind. I like to explore and try different things within my boundaries and the ones of the partner I'm with and I find that totally natural.

Everything I do is always based on mutual respect and I must admit that I have some difficulty to link any aspect of consensual sexuality to something dirty.

But to some people, yes I have a dirty mind and I love it. ;-)

Much to the chagrin of my family, my sense of humour is almost exclusively of the dirty-minded variety. To me, the funniest things usually involve sex or toilet humour and I love making certain people blush. I have written a plethora of rhymes/poems over the past year, and so far I've only been able to share 2 of them with my family. And even at that, they were still sicked out by this innocent little ditty about constipation that I even waited til after dinner to read! lol

THIRSTY BUM?

How many of you

Have trouble with poo?

I mean can't pass it thru

When you're long overdue

I may have a solution

To avoid bowel pollution

Please consider this resolution

As my only contribution

Constipation can be slaughter

But if you drink more water

Next time you're in the potter

You'll be a faster squatter

Hydration is the key

It isn't just for pee

Your ass won't disagree

When my words you finally heed

Cuz being bunged up sucks

When you've got a full dumptruck

Of poo you need to pass

And it won't go near your ass

So believe me cuz I know

Bowel movements need to flow

And if they refuse to go

Force up some water down below...

Cuz it's faster than down your throat!

See, now that one was really tame. It involved no sex or profanity, but they still disapproved. "Inappropriate for the dinner table Soleil, no more dirty poems please." Sheesh. It sucks when you make a really great dirty joke but your audience is too prudish to appreciate it. I don't care though, I still let 'em rip and make myself laugh. lol

• Like 5

Women are known to be far more scandalous when talking about sex, body parts, men, ect, ect. Men may think of it more often but we are far more explicit. I love to talk dirty and openly and often turn faces red with my conversations. Cocks, pussy's, titty's, different positions, blow jobs, cum, its all fun to discuss and always on my dirty:) mind:)

• Like 4

A dirty mind can be a useful thing in one's arsenal. ;) I indulge in the odd impure thought but would say that my leanings tend to be more on the vanilla side.

Fantasizing about something dirty or forbidden is fuel that adds to the fire of the pleasures one is reveling in. With some, I might expect to act them out someday with a consenting partner, while with others I can't be sure that I'd ever want to, they are better kept in the realm of the imagination.

Fantasies are a healthy aspect of one's sex life, as long as they don't dominate and the boundaries of others are respected. Some of course, are never to be realized, e.g. when it involves abuse of power in a relationship or children who cannot properly give consent.

With those caveats in place, let your minds go free!

• Like 3

I most assuredly have a dirty mind. I see sex or sensuality in just about everything and I often am in a playful mood where most things said turn into something naughty for me. Thankfully the company I keep generally understands this so I'm free to giggle however sometimes I must reign in it.

The one time I did not, I had to explain to my mother why I was having a giggle fit in the middle of Winners. I walked by a Christmas display that had RIMMING SUGARS on sale. I was no good but I bet it would be delicious!!!

What is life if you can't indulge some fun and frivolity with your sex and sensuality.

Don't get me wrong, there are times that are focused and lusty and I can talk, beg and encourage with flair provided my company is okay with that!!

• Like 3

I passed a contractor's van which my brain read as:

BJs, hard wood polishing

I suspect there was a "flooring" in the original...

• Like 2