What are your turn ons and offs?

Guest Ni**t*****t

Bait and switch is a definite turn-off.

I think it is difficult to list turn ons and offs as when we book time with a MA or SP it is about two people (or more lol) getting together.

My personal experience taught me that what you see as a definite turn-on may not work out very well with some particular girl. On the other hand, some girl may do something that was not a turn-on for you but she gets you totally going.

There are however some basic items:

Personality - friendliness is important. I think every person loves to be treated well

Hygiene - self explanatory and goes both ways

Openness (did I spell that right? I am French) - that we can both say what we like and don't like

Honesty - not a clock watcher. Some girls in SCs count dances quite fast, like a 2 for 1 special happy hour

And a definite turn-on is to see a happy smile on a girl that I spend time with :)

Great thread and as a new CERB member, I'm especially glad that it's recent so I don't feel that I'm commenting on something that's months old.

Judging by what the guys have posted, I think I'm pretty normal when it comes to what turns me on. And judging by what the SPs have posted, the way that I like to treat any lady I'm spending time with is spot on. :D

I like to laugh a lot, so if the SP smiles and laughs with me right from the start, we're already on the way to something awesome. I don't take myself too seriously and appreciate the same from my partner. Whatever we do together should be done as ourselves, with no need for anything fake.

The whole GFE thing works both ways ... I don't treat an SP any differently than I've treated real life girlfriends. Obviously I'm not talking about specific erotic acts because that goes with the territory, just an overall level of mutual respect and affection between two human beings who want to have a great experience together.

Kissing, caressing, and exploring while clothed, followed by undressing each other, are big. I'm with the guys who like a partner to start out wearing normal clothing. It's a date after all, so what you're both wearing during the first hug at the door should be what you'd wear out to dinner and a movie. That's what makes removing it in private so much fun. ;-)

As for all the rest ... it's pretty simple. Just enjoy each others bodies as passionately and honestly as you both feel comfortable with. Forget the cares of the world and what happened to you earlier in the day or week and focus on making yourself and another human being feel really good.

• Like 2

I am lucky that I only truely have one major turn off :

Smoking!

For SP who smoke, and who must have a smoke between clients, please ask your next client if they smoke or not. If not, please have your last smoke at least 20 minutes prior to the next client arriving. Also some strong toothpaste and mouthwash helps miles.

Trust me when I say, for those of us who don't smoke, it's a disgusting taste to have to taste. It's like licking an ashtray... literally. :sm48:

I'm certain this goes the other way around too, for those clients who smoke, ask your SP if they smoke or not. If not, wait until AFTER your session to have your smoke, its only polite and the right thing to do. Trust me, you won't be jonesing for a smoke during... :)

I find breast piercings a turnoff along with vaginal ones, tongue rings. Biggest turn off nose ring.. a small star stud in the nose is ok.

I love natural breasts or fake ones that feel real.

Hard breasts that don't giggle a turn off.

Turn ons

Class and Graciousness

Educated and talkative

Sexy naked

A lot of kissing

Cuddling licking more licking

Sensuality, tenderness

Confidence

mini-skirt high heels

that both partners have a fun time

Turn offs

Smoking smells