Kareena - the Legendary East Indian

Eversince I saw her in August 2012 when she visited Ottawa, I have been thinking of her with fond memories and was hoping that she would return soon.

(see my reco. of that encounter: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=375950#post375950 )

But my wish never came true. Recently, I had a great opportunity to meet with Kareena in Toronto. I told myself I would be a fool if I miss this golden opportunity to see her.

Kareen's incall place was in the airport area which was very easy to find and get to. We had a couple of humourous texts exchanged before the meeting regarding the driving distance from my hotel to her place. She is always such a funny and pleasant young lady. She provides a total gfe with lots of passionate kisses, hugging and caressing. She has such a sense of humour that I must be smiling from ear to ear the whole time.

I highly recommend this young beauty. I will be the first to line up and see her when she returns to Ottawa in the near future. She has promised me that she will be coming to Ottawa soon.

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.