Anna @ Garden of Eden

In the past few months the relative number of girls at Garden of Eden (GOE) that are available at 250 has been dropping and the number of girls costing 300 has increased. It hasn't mattered that much yet, but it was an alarming trend... f'ing inflation, LOL. I like GOE because they often have several ladies available during the afternoon which fits best into my schecule.

Much to my relief this trend was reversed recently with the appearance of Anna. And she looks nice.

Woohoo.

I booked Anna as soon as I could put enough hidden funds together (out of sight of my spouse). A bit of luck, on Friday I was reimbursed for some out of pocket work related expenses... in cash.

And so, I met with Anna. GOE has a new location. I like the new location because its at the end of the hall so the sight feels a bit more anonymous... One of their units was uncomfortably close to the elevator... however, the condo is a bit further for me to travel than their previous sights.

Anyway, Anna was friendly.

I had my shower and got down to business.

She has a very nice body with nice curves. Her natural breast were nice to touch.

She apparently smokes because she tasted of nicotine. I don't smoke, but after spending an hour with her... was almost craving the stuff... almost.

I had her start out on top asked her to go very slowly. Some ladies just want to bounce up and down. I like to take it slowly at first.

She acted very slowly and my God she knows how to use her body. Her slow motion rhythm was very very good. She has great muscular control.

My only complaint, if I had any, would be that she kept her hair up tightly in a bun. I like to run my hands through a ladies hair... (I have a hair fetish I guess, LOL). I can live without that for a day.

So in summary she was a lot of fun. A pleasure to be with.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.