Question for the Gentlemen

Guest C*****tte

I think for some once the deed is done they have a switch that goes off in their heads. Sexy time is over and they have to get back to their work or other activities pronto.

It has happened to me and always takes me aback. I am in the frame of mind of an hour of some sort of connection and then I am sort of left hanging.

My first ever time with an SP I booked an hour. She was good...too good and I was done in 30 minutes. We spent the extra time laying on the bed caressing each other and I really enjoyed that. I really wasn't sure what was going to happen after I (you know) but she was great and made the remainder of my time enjoyable. I could see a first timer leaving after his release and he probably doesn't know how to handle things.

They may have become easily infatuated in the past, and it did not end well,

so they choose to exit gracefully on their terms.

Edited by Suzirider
spelling

I've had it happen a couple of times too, Emma.

One was a twenty-eight year old virgin who was exceedingly nervous and he tried to pull the condom on like a sock. He left about 10 minutes in, which was the amount of time it took me to get him comfortable and undressed and not shaking. I'm serious. It was like he was terrified. Of course, once he was inside me, he blew pretty much instantly and he left after that.

Another time it was with an Asian gentleman whose English wasn't great and so we kind of just skipped straight to the sex and he also left afterwards. Kind of hard to have a conversation there.

I'm sure there are tons of reasons they leave early, none of which are related to us :)