Chat Rules

If a provider goes on webcam chat is it against the rules for others to screen shoot their face picture or is just a mutual respect thing?

I've had issue with my face pictures being screen shot and harassed and would love to go on web cam chat but I am concerned for my privacy and discretion.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 1

Cerb chat or just general webcamming?

If the second option, what some girls do is had some flirter on their camera and it show their names on the bottom or something like that for copy right

• Like 1

not sure if someone is able to do that. I also think that if someone were to try it, most times it wont capture the shot, just a black screen.

This is mutual respect thing, really. You could take a screenshot fairly easily now... I believe in terms of CERB chat you could even just hit print screen.

Or in other certain cases or website you could even run a recording program ...

The beauty of technology ... is also its biggest downfall.

Hope that helps.

If a provider goes on webcam chat is it against the rules for others to screen shoot their face picture or is just a mutual respect thing?

I've had issue with my face pictures being screen shot and harassed and would love to go on web cam chat but I am concerned for my privacy and discretion.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 1

not sure if someone is able to do that. I also think that if someone were to try it, most times it wont capture the shot, just a black screen.

Everything can be screen shot. I am unaware of a software that prevents this, but there are inventive ways to get around this.

• Like 2

I think any cam communications can be screen captured :/ I'll be completely honest, that's why I don't ever go on chat.. I understand some may see it as harmless, or a souvenir to revisit, but as someone who's had my pictures stolen just from sites or my ads for malicious reasons, I don't feel comfortable trusting someone I may or may not have met, to essentially be across from me with a camera, and not keep a picture something I may not have chosen to post.. Even if it is just my face. I've seen a site where people record and upload cam sessions that they've saved. Knowing that, I don't even do Skype dates now

• Like 1

I'm very technolgy savvy but was unure if taking or attempting to screen shoot a ladies pictures was part of the cerb rules and I have read them over and over but where I had to delete my private albums (face pics) because of a harasser/stalker, I'm afraid this will happen again. I have used chat, just not the webcam aspect. To be safe and protect my privacy and self, I guess no webcam chats unless I know the person.

Thanks for the advice and reponses!

Kisses and Hugs,

Lexy

I'm very technolgy savvy but was unure if taking or attempting to screen shoot a ladies pictures was part of the cerb rules and I have read them over and over but where I had to delete my private albums (face pics) because of a harasser/stalker, I'm afraid this will happen again. I have used chat, just not the webcam aspect. To be safe and protect my privacy and self, I guess no webcam chats unless I know the person.

Thanks for the advice and reponses!

Kisses and Hugs,

Lexy

If it is against the rules to save a lady's photos, mod should make it so that you cannot right-click and save photos, which you currently CAN do without needing to screenshot. I have seen websites where this is disabled and if you truly want the photo you have to screenshot it...Making the disabling almost useless as I'm sure most people know how to screenshot ANY internet page...And yes, it is possible for someone to print screen while you are on cam and they will have a saved photo of whatever your cam was showing the instant the photo captured the screen.

And for the record, a client you "know" also can (and probably would be able to) capture the screenshots of your cam.

As for the comment made in regards to having a copyright logo in the bottom corner....Too easy to crop it out! What you need is a banner logo across the center of the image, diagonally. Next to impossible to remove its existence, yet also still possible to mask.

If you are worried about photos of yours being shared/taken/stolen whatever you wanna call it, keep them off the internet COMPLETELY, period. NOTHING else will be 100% safe.

• Like 3

If it is against the rules to save a lady's photos, mod should make it so that you cannot right-click and save photos

NOOOOO!!! I find this infuriating, because I use right-click a LOT to open a link in a new browser tab. When I can't do this, it pisses me off, to the extent that I'll avoid sites that pull this trick. So, if you ever want to get rid of me, Mod... ;)

And as you noted, it's pretty useless - there are other ways to get the picture you want.

If you are worried about photos of yours being shared/taken/stolen whatever you wanna call it, keep them off the internet COMPLETELY, period. NOTHING else will be 100% safe.

Yes. If you post it - anywhere - it's best to assume it's been copied and saved by pretty much anyone.

I think any cam communications can be screen captured :/ I'll be completely honest, that's why I don't ever go on chat.. I understand some may see it as harmless, or a souvenir to revisit, but as someone who's had my pictures stolen just from sites or my ads for malicious reasons, I don't feel comfortable trusting someone I may or may not have met, to essentially be across from me with a camera, and not keep a picture something I may not have chosen to post.. Even if it is just my face. I've seen a site where people record and upload cam sessions that they've saved. Knowing that, I don't even do Skype dates now

I go on chat often and i do use the cam feature.., i just wont show my face..., most of the people i chat with already know me in person... But there is always new people joining and you never know who is at the other end of the cam..., i have been asked to show my face on cam I simpky just let them know that just like on my pics i do not share my face for privacy reasons....

• Like 1