Mary Ann @ Asian Passion

Guest c**io**m7

Ever had one of those days? This is reco #1 of 2 today. AP had 2 girls on schedule and I could not decide between them so, like a typical male, I saw both back to back...

First up was a drive to the West end to see Mary Ann. Near perfect English to go with her perfect smile and amazing natural large C/small D breasts...and they are ohhhhh so nice...much time was spent on them.

Soft kisses...sensual bbbj with amazing bls. CG with alternating nipples (couldn't decide between them and had to alternate regularly)...today was just a day of indecision.

Mary Ann gives it her all to satisfy. She really is a sweetie with lots of smiling and attention to your whole body and, of course, special attention to Junior's needs. She was so wet, soft and tight that first entry almost finished very prematurely...she can tighten up and pull it out of you with the best of them.

For those who like trimmed artwork, her landing strip choice is immaculate

Would I repeat? Oh yeah!!

Well in the essence of your mileage may vary all I will say is this won't be one of my favourite memories that I've had with a gal from this agency that I can remember............. (I am getting older and a little forgetful). But that's not totally a bad thing because I made the most of what was offered, she is a great gal (maybe a little shy) and i had fun. I just didn't receive most of the advertised services that I have grown to enjoy from all of my past visits to Asian Passion. I won't repeat with Mary Ann and in the same breath I won't tell anyone not to see her but I will definitely repeat with Asian Passion. You pays your money, you takes your chances!

Cheers

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.