agency vs. indie

agency vs. indie  

50 members have voted

1. 1. agency vs. indie

• agency
    • inddependents

so a new poll......who prefers agency's to indies.......

personally i prefer the indies.....tough to find in a city your visiting sometimes though.

Guest S***e

Generally, I go "indie" all the way and have now for many years. I do make exceptions from time to time when a well regarded out of town lady comes to Ottawa. I was burned a few years ago by an Ottawa agency that is no longer in business. Caveat Emptor nonetheless. Thankfully, nowadays we have some credible sources of information at our disposal. There's good and bad everywhere be it with an agency, an indie or a client. Best to keep the lines of communication open in all aspects.

Old Spike

I can not vote on this black and white question.......

I have had good luck with both....so..

It would be better with "it all depends ".....option

Guest S***e

I'm glad to hear that. I haven't closed the door on agencies and I agree with you in your added remarks of "it all depends." Best to keep all options open for sure.

Old Spike

I can not vote on this black and white question.......

I have had good luck with both....so..

It would be better with "it all depends ".....option

On the Winnipeg scene...Indy seems to be the safest way to go. By the lookis of other cities, it does like a toss up between agencies and Indy's.

So far at 8-0, this poll is going the same as Apex's poll, which stands at 40-0 in favour of Indies right now:

Well, I changed that. I voted for the agency as not all, but the majority of ladies I see are from agencies, although I have had a number of fanastic indies too over the past two years.

The reason I prefer agencies is because I like the variety. I can't call the same girl again and again as this week I may be open to tall brunette, next week I may prefer a tall blonde and the week after a small cutie and the next an unshaved oriental. The agencies having together a large number of ladies offer this variety. Also I have strong preference for very young ladies (18-21) moslty found in the agencies. Also the fact that I take OUTCALL only, this puts more weight in favor of agencies plus the fact thatI usually decide my mood as my liking for the weekend the last minute and agencies are best where no prior booking of appointmnet is usually needed.

well I have used both and had good success at either, indies are great, but sometimes you can't get ahold of one so it can be more conveinent to use an agency.

There is place for both. [Generally under me..:bddog:..LOL].

I go the indie route when I can, but sometimes contacting an indie is delayed when time is not available. When time is an issue it is much faster and sometimes easier to go the agency route.

I'll often book an indie but keep an agency number handy as a plan b or c.

i have had great experience with both, so it's tough to say. i guess i might be leaning more toward indies cause right now my to do list of girls is 4 indies and 2 agency girls.

have had much more luck with the agencies as of late as opposed to the indies. i suppose i am a last minute guy, so agencies are usually more readily available to accommodate. that being said, i think if i had the funds, i would spend my time with indies more often.

I think that both have their plusses and minuses, here;s my view on things. A reputable agency has a name that they cant just change if things go south, where as I know lots of Indies that change their names whenever the wind blows a different direction.

Sometimes a popular Indy is hard to get a hold of to book, Agencies usually have good selection so it makes for a really good plan B.

Both really have their places in the market.

It is my impression that indies are mostly incall and that agencies (some of them at least) do mostly outcall. I think this skews the poll results somwhat. It might be better to ask the following questions:

1) Do you prefer indies or agencies for incalls?

2) Do you prefer indies or agencies for outcalls?

Myself I've stuck with local indies to date since I prefer incalls. However I can see dealing with agencies in the future should I want to hook up with one of the travelling ladies or I'm looking for a plan B as Jason put it.

GHT

I usually prefer to see indy girls, but yet when I was big into the Montreal scene I spent most of my time with agency girls. I think it depends on your comfort level. When I visit a city I am not familiar with, I tend to see agency girls as I find it to be less hassle. Both have pros and cons, I have had both good and bad experiences with both. It really depends on the lady.

Welll gents and ladies;)

For years it was just agencies with me till I discovered there was such a thing as an Indie ..(u see in the maritimes we are way behind u Upper CDN's)

then I lured a sweet young thing away from an agency LOL yes right to work for her self as an indie .... she was then an Exclusive for a few yrs... well at least exclusive for me LOL I'm sure other enjoyed my new Indie.....

then she was unavailable LOL WOW I just realized that was almost a marriage LOL

Any way I am seeing or negotiating with a mix of Indie and Agency and a new convert from agency to indie (I am also full of S**T)

seriously it isn't the mode of delivery as much as it is the product !!!!

Or it isnt how I find her it is the person that I am looking for....

Also I am not affraid to TOFTT or to do my own research ... depending on how you look at it....LOL

I am thinking of trying a new one next week .... will keep u posted if she allows a review :)

Loki318 Hobbiest at large....

PS I didnt vote as neither option suited me ;)