Bank Street Health Studio

This was my first time here, as I hate the location which is right in front of a grocery store. Redeeming feature is that there's a few other businesses located on the 2nd flr. Went in after work, so only two girls working. I chose Victoria, dark hair, middle-eastern looking, with a large rack. The other was a blond who looked like she was settling into a nap on the couch. Standard fare: massage was light touch - nothing to write about - with satisfactory ending.

The real plus is that they have a shower facility: a clean one at that! There's just too many places that have nothing, and after leaving work.. especially on a hot summer day... you need a shower. I'm sure the girls prefer a clean customer :lol: to massage!

I didn't find any writeups about Bank Health during my search, which should have probably told me something but I knew I wasn't going to break the bank trying it either.

Guest ye****y1*3

ok, where in the heck is this place? i searched up and down bank street with the address, but i couldn't find it??? description of building....what it is near...anything!

thanks! :)

I believe the entrance is more on Somerset.NW corner of Bank St

Posted via Mobile Device

I think this is a different place than the one trying to be found... although anyone know how the one near Sommerset is?

I think this is a different place than the one trying to be found... although anyone know how the one near Sommerset is?

Pretty sure he is referring to Oriental Health Spa on somerset near Bank. That's TingTing's place ..... should be some reviews here or the "other" board. No or limited extras at TTs