Sign in to follow this  

Anna

Do not miss the opportunity of seeing Anna who is visiting us from Montreal.

She is truly an erotic and sensuous lady who will surely fulfill all your fantasies...... You know the type of young lady that has an innate quality to arouse sexual passion in you. She was very accommodating to my fertile imagination and we had a one hour session that ended up lasting two hours

of mind-blowing mutual physical exhaustion. You want details ? I suggest that you see her before she leaves Ottawa.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I've been reading her ad's for a few weeks now and could only find a couple of recommendations for Anna. What I read, sounded hot and sexy. This is one of the few times that I book an appointment without previous chat sessions, emails or PM's. This was a last minute decision to see a girl that I knew nothing about. So for me this was going on a gut feeling. I PM'ed late at night to see what her rates are and available. As luck would have it, she responded pretty quick with rates that were more then reasonable and she was available at noon, so I quickly booked her. Next day at noon, I arrived at her down town location, and text her for room number. I went up and her room and knocked at the door. And she opens the door let's me in. Standing before me was this very attractive slim french woman. I found her very attractive and sexy :). She gave me a big hug and kiss and seemed genuinely happy to see me. I told her I wanted to take a shower first, and she led the way and then asked me if I wanted to join. Of course I said yes. Those that know me, I enjoy shower time with the women.

It was fun soaping each other up. After the shower, we went back to her bed, and laid there getting to know each other better. We started kissing, and she is a good kisser, and this went on for a while, while I explored her body with my lips. Then she said to me that she was hungry with this wild look in her eyes. I hadn't had lunch yet, but that's not what she meant. She devoured me, she put on the cover and gave me great CBJ and DT. She seems to love doing it, and kept looking up at me with those sexy eyes. After a few minutes of intense pleasure, I told her it was her turn to be pleasured. I spent quite a while licking her pussy until she came twice. She is very vocal with her pleasure. After she recovered a bit, she put the cover on me and rode me for a while, then asked me do her doggie style, she said it was her favourite. She has a great ass, as I fucked her from behind. This went on for a while, then we switched to missionary, where I could kiss her at the same time. After a while, I explode in her and had to lay back to recover my breath. We chatted a bit more, and cleaned up with another shower. Then off to work feeling relaxed. She was great and really enjoys her jobs and want's to ensure that you leave happy and satisfied. She likes Ottawa and plans to come back often. So I highly recommend that you visit her. Tell her Someguy sent you :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this