Quick Question - Advice for Newbie

Hi All,

I was just wondering if could get some quick advice. I have never been with a Service Provider before and definitely want to give it a try. Honestly I am quite nervous about it as I am not 100% sure of rules/procedures etc.

Can anyone provide tips/comments on how things usually happen? Sorry if this is a lame question,...but I honestly have no clue.

Thanks.

The number one rule is respect, so from your very first contact with the lady of your choice is adress her with Respect, there is no dumb questions but you can certaily find lots of useful information on the threads! Read read read and keep reading, you would be surprise how even more experienced hobbiest and even SP s or MAs still have new things to learn..

Godd luck and WELCOME to CERB!

Xo

V

• Like 1

If your first time is anything like most people's, you'll be nervous. Remember to have your donation in a plain envelope and either present it to the SP shortly after arriving or place it on a nearby surface in plain sight (coffee table, etc). Your best bet is to read the SP's etiquette type stuff on their website if they have one (or what other SPs prefer), in their ads, the forums, etc.

Letting the SP know this is your first time with a provider would probably help, you'll most likely start with some talking, getting to know each other and so on. I'd also recommend a shower when you arrive as well as this will not only make sure you're clean (which EVERY SP appreciates), but also relax you a bit.

If you aren't nervous, go ahead and take the lead after getting to know the SP a bit with some kissing and move on from there. If you are, she'll probably take the lead and go from there. Unless you're Don Juan I'd recommend at least a 2 hour session for your first time, it'll help having the extra time in case any issues arise (or don't! lol).

• Like 3

I used to take a courage shot of vodka. One shot just enough to warm my body, but not enough to have me acting stupid.

It's more the positive mental effect of it that's a trick I use. :)

Oh and read all of the section that was mentioned and linked above.

PM if you have any more questions!

• Like 1