SP Taking Control

We will definitely need a bit more info on what you mean :)

If it's simply an SP who takes the lead, makes sure there is no awkward dead time, a woman who can get the action started, I'd be willing to say every lady here fits the bill, as it's part of what we do :)

However, if you're looking for control in the form of domination, that is something different, and there are some ladies on here who specialize in that type of play and I'm sure some gentlemen could help you find the right one for you :)

• Like 2

Guest t****ster***ke

in that case, sounds like cleo gave you some pretty solid advice. if you prefer the woman to lead the way, just about any sp will take that knowledge and make sure you enjoy yourself - they are in the business of making you happy after all :)

I find the question to be quite interesting. I've only once been with a dom, and have never really embraced that sort of date. However, at times I think I would appreciate a woman who can read a situation where she can control the activity, and takes the initiative to exert her will but still knowing when it's time to back down. Let's just refer to it as a fleeting and fairly mild form of dominance. It does require seeing a provider a number of times and getting to know one another, probably best when expanding into new areas.

I can vouch for Peachy. For the first time I saw her, I had absolutely no idea what to do, and she took the lead, and did it so effortlessly, it made me comfortable and enjoy the entire evening I was with her.

She was modest enough to not mention herself but I'll put out there that Cleo Catra is superb when it comes to taking the initiative and making you feel comfortable. First time I met her I was nervous as hell, but that ended about 5 seconds after she answered the door :)

Posted via Mobile Device

My advice to you is find an sp you like and ask her to take the lead. Like Cleo said all sp should be good but you must let them know. Maybe even tell them what you like. Also both peachy and Cleo will make you fell comfortable they are both sweethearts.