'Short-term' accommodations...

Not sure if anyone here can help but it strikes me as a community that may have come across this issue before. I've heard of a hotel/motel in HRM that offers 'short term rates' and wondering if anyone know of a some options if a couple of consenting adults wanted to find somewhere to spend a couple of hours together :). Hotel amenities aren't all that crucial if you catch my drift.

PM if that is more appropriate instead of listing a business name.

Thanks.

Seeing as this is still a moderated account this message might come a little late, but anyway...

From the very few messages i've exchanged with SPs, the one pearl of wisdom i've gained is the best person to ask would be the SP your interested in seeing.

They would have experience with the local amenities and be able to suggest a clean hotel in a safe area that they feel comfortable visiting.

Thanks for your thoughts - the other consenting adult isn't a SP. just thought someone here might have some info whether when with a SP or not...

Good evening

. I know the university in Beffood has short term accomidations they rent out. Now with that being said, I dont think its Sp friendly.

Theres a few motels in Dartmouth that have short term rates also.

Hope this helpd abit

• Like 1