Emily Marie

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

When I came to Victoria for the summer I was unsure as to what to expect. Coming from Halifax I was used to the lovely ladies there.

I was not a big fan of CL but one particular night I had decided to take a look and I found an ad that caught my eye. So I called up Ms Emily Marie to set up an appointment. First of all her voice sounded so sexy on the phone and she was very friendly, so I set up a time and she gave me the address.

My next suprise was when I showed up she was waiting outside for me and I almost fell over. She had the look of a sexy Librarian with her hair up and glasses and when she turned around I got my first glance at her beautiful ass.

We sat down and had a glass of wine to loosen up and talked for awhile. I was lost in her beautiful eyes and glowing smile, a look that I still remember and will for a long time. We next had a shower together and had a blast soaping each other up which gave me ample opportunity to explore her exquisite body even more.

When we did finally make it to the bed, it was one of the most erotic, sexy, hot and unforgetable times I have ever had. It was one of those experiences you will smile about 30 years down the road. When I finally leave Victoria this summer, Emily Marie will be the part of it I will miss the most.

I wish I could take her back to Halifax with me but she is a treasure that has to be shared and enjoyed. She is a fantastic woman, lover and companion. If she ever comes to Halifax I will definately drop everything to see her again and again.

Treat her nice guys, a gem like this comes around once in a lifetime and should not be wasted.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I too recently had the utmost pleasure with this fine and beautiful lady....probably the best experience I've ever had with a SP....I gave her 12 out of 10! and hope to someday meet up with her again....

I was lucky enough to visit Emily a while back and I'll add to her already long list of fantastic reviews. Met her at her Victoria condo and shared a great bottle of white wine.

She is gorgeous and so sensual! The time went by so fast and I was spent at the end of our time.

Highly reccomend if you get the chance!

Emily Marie is an excellent SP. If she has retired it is because she has met her goal in life and moved on to her next big adventure. Good luck Emily Marie, we will miss you!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.