Carman Fox in BC

I'm headed out to Vancouver next week and I have been checking out the Carman Fox website. I just wanted to know if anyone from here has ever had a chance to check it out. The girls look soooooo sexy from the pictures. I hope that is what they really look like. The costs seem not bad and comparable to Winnipeg but I not sure if there is extra costs like tipping and if so how much. I always heard that Winnipeg was so much cheaper than everyone else and I would have thought BC would be the most expensive of all but what do I know. Any info would be great!

Good luck bro, and... report back!

BUT... wouldn't it be better to check out the van city areas of this board and the p one and the barrb one? Anyway, let us peggers know about your experience. I travel to Vancouver at least once a year on business and so far... I have been to too chicken to pay fopr sex in a foreign land. Probably a lot of prarie boys make it out west once and a while... any tips you may have picked up might go a long way.

Fuck, just legalize sex already, you fucking coward prick politicians. JESUS IS MAKE BELIEVE, LIKE FRED FLINTSTONE. And Superman. Fucking idiots. We're trying to have a society here.

I agree! There is nothing wrong with this and in this day and age I don't know why it's not legal already. Everyone knows what's going on already and for all those girls that are getting killed/raped/hurt on the streets for nothing. If it was legal I think that it would be so much safer for everyone that is involved. But what the hell do I know!

On a better note...I have been checking out the bc boards on the fox den in Vancouver but I haven't found to much info...Plus I really like the feed back from all the Peg boys about this sort of thing...I'm sure the amout of money being spent on this sort of thing and the opinion of the girls changes from place to place. I just wanted to see how the guys would compare the girls out there to the ones here. I am going to try my best to see a girl or two from the Fox Den while I'm out there if I can get away from work and if I can I will report back for everyone. Pass on any tips if anyone has any from there.

I don't have any experience out west so can't help you out. lord knows I have looked but I have never taken the bait. Montreal on the other hand.... man have I have some mind blowing experiences! have fun dude and report back on the den.