I am curious to see what province has the most BBW lovers.

so say if you think bigger is better and what Province you live in possibly city if you feel comfortable sharing

Edited by R***n R**n
  • Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

Definitely enjoy the renaissance beauty of a curvy woman. Winnipeg, MB here.

There have been a couple of these lovely ladies come through Fredericton tha past few months, great to see them ...

Guest B**na***oy

From Ottawa, there is certainly something absolutely enticing about a full figured woman. Men are instinctively attracted to curves, BBWs have more enhanced curves and are totally delectable.

I love curvy sexy ladies! Right here in Ottawa! We have some very beautiful full figured SEXY ladies!

• Like 2

I'm in Kingston Ontario, and unfortunately, we have an acute shortage of BBW ladies that are service providers. :(

• Like 1

I had been wanting to kingston for a bit now.

Additional Comments:

maybe i should ?

• Like 1

Kingston is a good choice as they do have a shortage of good full figured providers. I would suggest making plans/and start advertising a week or two before you go. As alot of gentleman there prefer to pre book at least a few days before. Plus with the Summer being busy with tourists there you would want to book your hotel in advance for the best rate :)

• Like 2

As previously stated in the BBW lovers group, I'm a proud BBW lover from Winnipeg, MB! We have a few great local providers but we could always use more! (Hint hint, Miss Rain, if you're planning a trip)

Additional Comments:

maybe i should ?

YES, you should! FOR SURE! I for one would make you feel very welcome in the Limestone City. Consider coming (cumming?) in the fall when the tourists thin out.

Additional Comments:

I don't know ANY full figured providers in Kingston - good bad or otherwise! Great advice about the Tourists and hotels. Off Tourist season probably would work better!

Kingston is a good choice as they do have a shortage of good full figured providers. I would suggest making plans/and start advertising a week or two before you go. As alot of gentleman there prefer to pre book at least a few days before. Plus with the Summer being busy with tourists there you would want to book your hotel in advance for the best rate :)

Count me in as an admirer of BBW's.

taller than me, heavier than me, stronger than me....oh my!

There are some wonderful women here in Ottawa who are proud, confident, fun, and delightful to be with.

Guest B**na***oy

Voluptuous ladies will always have the edge as men are genetically engineered to react to curves. ;-)

Men also react to other features, many others. ;-)

So nobody looses.