Pooner Diaries: before the email

There is this lady who's been on my mind lately. I think about her from time to time, when I'm not preoccupied by the madness that is my life, that crazy maelstrom of events and circumstances.

I remember her for that incredible time we shared, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. I remember that first soft kiss, tentative, gentle, yet gingerly probing. I felt her melt into my arms with my faint kisses on her neck, the tender brush of my lips over her ear. I could feel the tension build beneath her soft skin as I stroked her bare shoulders, kissed her neck, her collarbone, the deep cleave between her breasts as I eased off her light dress. And when I took one of her nipples between my lips, she let out a deep sigh.

It was a paradox, that my gentle ways could rouse such passion from her. For unknown to me, she had taken her own hiatus from this life. Her pent-up passion had been unleashed, now that she had a willing playmate. She pushed me onto the nearby bed and pulled frantically at my belt. I reached down to help and she slapped my hands away, almost tearing the zipper of my jeans as she yanked the pull down. She tore at my boxer briefs and I heard the rip as a few threads gave way, but I didn't have long to think about it before she lunged at my cock, thrusting it into her mouth and down her throat. She held me there deeply for a moment, looking up briefly to see my reaction. I could only smile stupidly. She had my full approval.

She was gentle again now, pulling my cock deep down her throat. Slowly. Millimeter by millimeter. I felt the warm slippery pink dampness grip firmly but slowly, again and again. I didn't last long. I let loose deep in her throat as her arms pulled me tighter around my hips, just so I wouldn't get away. As if.

I lay there panting for a moment, my eyes wide open. I wasn't expecting that, from this intimate stranger. I caught my breath and she nestled beside me, clearly relishing the fruits of a job very well done. Our sweaty bodies stuck slightly as I moved to kiss her, and I tasted my briny muskiness.

It was time to get comfortable. We weren't going anywhere for a while. I pulled my shirt over my head, not bothering to unbutton it, and dropped it on the floor. I slipped off my jeans before slipping her dress over her head and those tiny panties down off of her.

It was time for quid pro quo. I wordlessly knelt between her knees and brushed my lips up the insides of her thighs. First one, then the other, as I worked my way slowly up. I reached my goal, my Venus on the half-shell, my primordial cradle of all life. I slowly opened my lips and my tongue softly brushed.

She was soaked. She was warm. She was briny and tasty and I wanted to dive right in to that blood-warm pool. But I settled for savoring her touch, her tastes, her moans and her writhing. I kept on keeping on, my touches becoming even lighter as she froze in ecstacy, face grimacing again and again and again.

I looked up and her eyes were wide open and unseeing, her breath loud and deep. All I could do was smile. I'd been there. I'd been there only moments ago.

The night was young. We had the time to take it slow. But I didn't want to wait anymore. My time for being gentle was gone. I moved up and took her wrists into my hands and held them above her head, pinning her down helplessly as I pushed my cock into her red-hot center with one forceful stroke. She twisted, she bucked. But she wasn't struggling to get away. Oh, no. Her legs locked together behind my back, pulling me deeper, keeping me from getting away. As if.

I thrust deeply. I thrust hard. I thrust for a good long time as she moaned, she whispered, she begged for mercy. Oh, I would give her mercy. I would give her mercy when I was done.

And speaking of, I was nearly there. I felt the explosion within me. I saw stars. I felt pulses pump my essence into her. Ah, were it not for the thinnest of elastic skin my wetness would mix with hers, make our timeless merge of flesh fully complete. Pity.

I held her and I was that gentleman again. The man who had knocked on her door, the man who had genteelly sipped at her proffered herbal tea. I held her and we whispered our little secrets to each other and I softly stroked her cooling skin.

Yes, I smile to think of that night, not so long ago. But it gives me a bigger smile today, to know that I'm about to write her, ask when I can come by again. I like to think she'll be surprised to hear from me. But somehow I don't think she will be.

• Like 1