Happy Canada Day

Guest c**io**m7

Happy Canada Day to all cerbites. Have fun, celebrate, have a few drinks and a couple orgasms too. Stay safe all!

Guest K***e D****ls

I had this conversation recently about this phenomenon of (generally speaking) girls saying how lame they think Toronto (and the rest of Canada) is and how much they wished they lived in New York, Miami, LA, some place like that. This kind of speak really grates my nerves (a three day vacation in one of these spots hardly gives you insight to what life is like there, dingdongs). If you think these places are better, then go. Shut up and go.

But don't bitch about the country I was born and raised in. I love this country. The opportunity, the people, the culture, the history (even though we are a 'baby' age-wise compared to countries elsewhere around the world). Canada is literally one of the most beautiful countries out there. You name it, we've got it. This country is an outdoor enthusiasts paradise, while Toronto rivals any US city (I believe TO is the 4th biggest city in North America- Canada and US) when it comes to the urban side of things. (I'm not undermining other Canadian cities- I'm speaking strictly about size and US comparisons. We all know Vancouver is stunning, Calgary is home of Stampede and a ton of fun, Montreal is literally in a league of its own in North America, Halifax is booming, Ottawa is the nation's capitol, the list goes on). We get all four seasons. Yes, we can all complain about politics, but everywhere else can as well. Generally speaking, we have it very good here.

I'm very grateful and very blessed to be Canadian. Bonne fete, Canada!

Guest a**4*

Happy Canada Day to all cerb members and to everyone in Canada from the East Coast to the West Coast