Hello Gents,

I have been a long time lurker on here and don't post much. I do have a pretty good batting average though.

Anyways, I noticed today Tink on BP. I'm all for TOFTT but her rates are somewhat out there for me.

2 for hh and 3.5 for h. A little steep for a new comer, though I think she is outstanding looking.

Just wondering if anyone has TOFTT or know of the girl through any other venue or another name.

thanks.

-Class.

I don't know anything about her except no results on Tineye and Google Image Search - it's possible that her pics are legit.

Guest s*r***a**9

I TOFTT tonight....not like it was a tough decision!

Pictures are her. Cute, shy, little blonde. She's alot of fun and eager to please! Amazing hands free bbbj. Without going into too much more detail, let's just say she is fairly open minded.

She was borrowing a friend's apartment on the east side of the city when I saw her. The friend was there and was extremely good looking. The thought of a duo flashed through my mind but I don't know if her friend is an SP...and I never asked.

I'd repeat for sure.

Guest s*r***a**9

I think she has another ad up today to take bookings for Wednesday. She also told me that since I have her number, to call her anytime.

I guess that means she'll be around for more than one day.

you may want to edit the ladies street name for her discretion...

Hi Deeper, do you accept first timers?