There was a thread about Tink here (she has a couple ads on BP) yesterday but it has been removed. I know at least one Perb member saw her and had a good review. I tried contacting her this morning by text and have yet to receive a reply.

Anyone know why the thread is gone?

There was a thread about Tink here (she has a couple ads on BP) yesterday but it has been removed. I know at least one Perb member saw her and had a good review. I tried contacting her this morning by text and have yet to receive a reply.

Anyone know why the thread is gone?

Nope... no idea

Guest s*r***a**9

I was wondering the same thing. I saw her a couple days ago and gave a positive recommendation here

I think it might have been removed cause someone posted her donation prices. Not too sure

Guest s*r***a**9

But wouldn't just that reply get removed and not the whole thread? Or maybe she put herself on the DND list?

Mod-any explanation?

Guest ***rgi*****9

Correct me if I'm wrong but I am almost positive that the missing thread on Tink, also had a lot of conversation about pricing and the fact that a statement was made about prices being too high.... then some people came on blasting the OP for talking prices and stating it is no ones business but the SP's to decide her own rates..... Then the OP came on stating her rates had dropped 29%... then I lost the thread lol.

Anyways I saw the ad and her rates had been reduced.

My suggestion is that whoever has seen her put in a recommendation and let's move forward.

When I saw the ad though it did say one day only, so not sure myself.

Guest s*r***a**9

I can re-state my recommendation then!

I saw her a few days ago....east side of town in her friend's place.

Pics are real. She is very cute and somewhat shy in person. And her friend was smoking hot too!! But not sure if she is an SP or not....I never asked.

She has some great skills, given her age. She has a tight little body and is very open minded. I will definitely be repeating.

And even though her first ad said one day only, she is still around.

I can re-state my recommendation then!

I saw her a few days ago....east side of town in her friend's place.

Pics are real. She is very cute and somewhat shy in person. And her friend was smoking hot too!! But not sure if she is an SP or not....I never asked.

She has some great skills, given her age. She has a tight little body and is very open minded. I will definitely be repeating.

And even though her first ad said one day only, she is still around.

I am glad you had a good time with her. I saw her, and according to the rules of the board I can't say anything further.

• Like 1