angel's touch

I have been outside this place and seen by the off chance some of the girls...holy mother of god hot! has anyone been there, worth it?

I have been outside this place and seen by the off chance some of the girls...holy mother of god hot! has anyone been there, worth it?

Now, angels, you know who was the guy sitting in the car with only one hand in sight! LOL!!

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

Of course I've been to Angel's. Great Place. Amazing massage rooms. Top service. You may want to try TiffanyXXXOOO ...

I totally agree. Started at Paradise, but I almost always go to angels now. Love the rooms and the girls always seem so relaxed. I second the Tiffany reco!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

May I suggest you read the thread . There's a few good names listed. You can alo check their website and cross-reference the ladies with their recos, if any.

slippy can I expect out of angels touch? Reccomend anyone in particular?

I been here once to peak in but have been weary ever since I heard their name in the news a few years back in a news article talking about parlours...

I'm just paranoid lol...

Have experienced probably ten different girls here over the years. Now that Maya is here full time though I've found my spot! She's the best and never fails to invigorate the senses...

• Like 1

I remember a few years back Angel's Touch was in the papers following a police bust for offering "sexual services".

But as far as I know this place has always been legit (no SP services) and has a body rub license (address is on the city's list) and is operating in accordance with the by-law. Anyone know what drew attention to the spa in the first place/what they were charged for? Are we at risk for being there despite the fact it is completely legal?

Spa is nice but I am nervous about going there if LE is spying or something.

Guest ***nsut***jr
I remember a few years back Angel's Touch was in the papers following a police bust for offering "sexual services".

But as far as I know this place has always been legit (no SP services) and has a body rub license (address is on the city's list) and is operating in accordance with the by-law. Anyone know what drew attention to the spa in the first place/what they were charged for? Are we at risk for being there despite the fact it is completely legal?

Spa is nice but I am nervous about going there if LE is spying or something.

A few points to think about....from my perspective anyway.

Angels Touch is a top rate atmosphere with well done rooms that are kept to a high standard.

Angie the owner is accessible through CERB via PM or email. She's a great lady and she will fill you in as to any concerns you may have especially regarding the "news". That was years ago and the business is still going and thriving from the looks of it so that says something.

Go to the source guys and you will be well informed.

Last but not least are the ladies that work there. You don't need a reco to get a great lady or experience because any I have met are amazing people. If you have something specific that you would like you should read the ads and send some PM's to try and find the right girl.

I guess anything is possible but as far as I'm concerned I would not hesitate to head over there for a little (a lot) of fun.

Don't be afraid to ask the girls or Angie directly rather than getting the gossip.

I must agree, i've been going on and off since the old location and have never been disappointed! I only wish they had a spot in the east end.