If so could it be what you ate? Some foods are supposed to be aphrodisiacs but are they really? Is there something you eat that turns you on?

ginseng is supposed to work, as are oysters, any others?

Guest B**na***oy
If so could it be what you ate? Some foods are supposed to be aphrodisiacs but are they really? Is there something you eat that turns you on?

ginseng is supposed to work, as are oysters, any others?

What makes me horny is the food I'm about to eat: You Cristy. LOL I like beer and oysters, but the most influential factor to being horny is the raw attraction to a beautiful sexy women.

Is there something you eat that turns you on?

Well, the quick answer that jumps to mind when reading that question: :Cunning:

But I suspect that's not what you meant. :)

I'm not sure I believe that foods make someone horny on a physiology level, or at least not for me they don't. However, on a psychological/emotional level there are a few that do it for me:

--Champagne

--Rich chocolate

--Anything with whip cream on it

--Something with an ice cube in it on a hot, muggy day

Again, they don't do it for me in a physical sense, it's just that some of these I either associate with physical pleasure or, never far from having sex on the brain as it is, I get ideas of fun that could be had with them which turns me on.

Edited by Brad
  • Like 2

Wine always seems to work for me as different berries. Not sure why, certainly does the trick for me!!! :D

• Like 1

Wine always seems to work for me as different berries. Not sure why, certainly does the trick for me!!! :D

Interesting Spud I eat blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and sometimes strawberries every morning, maybe that's why I'm always ready! Or it could be because Brad and Miquelon are always on my mind:69:

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy
Or it could be because Brad and Miquelon are always on my mind:69:

I think it's reciprocal Cristy; but at the end of the day, you're the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Interesting Spud I eat blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and sometimes strawberries every morning, maybe that's why I'm always ready! Or it could be because Brad and Miquelon are always on my mind:69:

I eat all kinds of berries at both breakfast and lunch...sometimes as a snack in the evening...so maybe that would explain my insatiable sex drive!!! ;)

• Like 1

I eat all kinds of berries at both breakfast and lunch...sometimes as a snack in the evening...so maybe that would explain my insatiable sex drive!!! ;)

Spudsey you are a dirty Scotsman! ;)

• Like 1

I think I may sleepwalk at night, and eat during my sleep. cause I wake up in the morning horny all the time.:-)

Omg, lol, thanks for the good laugh, loved your answer:)