Meghan from 613 Girls (Previously OPG)

I decided for a change of pace from the slender, sometimes pretentious and hardened to the biz ladies, and decided to see Meghan, a bigger lady, from 613 Girls (nee Ottawa Play Girls: Tracey from the Agency is always straight up about the ladies but as always YMMV)

This cutie arrived at the appointed time and greeted me with a warm kiss like old friends. We chatted for a few minutes to alleviate her nerves and then got more comfortable. She has a good, intelligent head on her shoulders and an excellent conversationalist.

She loves to kiss and is definitely GFE. The "girls" are lovely, nice and big, sensitive and appreciate attention. She loves to be caressed and teased. Meghan surprised me with how comparatively energetic and flexible she is. (She mentioned later that she usually likes to be the one providing the attention to her partner)

We segued into oral which was excellent, she's nice and clean, tasty and a great giver too. On to the main course which was a snug and grippy heaven. When all was said and done I looked up and we still had 35 min to go, Yikes, a quickie day :icon_redface:. She noticed the time too and had some lovely ideas on how to pass the time... :icon_wink:

Overall time well spent for me and a definite repeat :biggrin:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.