I had the pleasure to see this lovely lady today. It was short and sweet. I wanted to book a longer encounter but she is all booked up. I will try and make another booking before she leaves town.

I met her at her hotel downtown. She opened the door wearing a nice short skin tight dress and man all I can say is WOW. She is gorgeous, Half Spanish look, great curves, this lady wears the dress. Curves at the right places and she smells good.

I just came from home so I am freshly showered. Soon as the door is closed and locked the fun started. She started with LFK as we head to bed. We get to bed and at this point I couldn't wait any longer I wanted to get her naked. Clothes came of and the real action begins. BBBJ was great, there was a lot of teasing and BLS. Covered up and started with CWG man does she look hot pumping up and down just looking at her moan is orgasmic enough. I turned her over for doggy and man I almost lost it. She has a great ass. Her ass makes you wanna just hold on to it and pound it hard. I turned her over for mish because I wanted to look at her when I explode. It wasn't long before I couldn't hold my load anymore. Just looking at her and hearing her moaning was enough to make you wanna blow your load and to top it off she was grabbing my ass hinting me to stay in and go deeper.

All in all I give this lady a 9.0 overall service.

Looks would be 9.0-9.5 for me. She was hardly wearing make up still look Hot. Looks wise she would be someone that you see in a Mall and you would look three times.

Guys I would suggest seeing this lady before she leaves town. This is a lady that I wanna see come back to Winnipeg.

I would definitely repeat.

Agency Mgf
I would visit again
Agency Mgf
I would visit again

Another excellent lady from MGF!

Saw her on her most recent visit. Yum! tasty body, gets weak at the knees, gets weak everywhere, when you kiss her neck.

She should return, although I bet it's when winter is over.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.