This is a good topic and I am sure there are many hobbyist's in the valley that are asking the same question. Are there any SP's in the valley? Are there SP's that travel to the valley on a regular basis? If anyone has information in this regard, please post it here or send a PM. Thank you

Guest d*k***

I think sweetandclassy is visiting Kentville from time to time...also, Tatiania mentioned a Valley visit...that's pretty much it.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I wonder if a trip to the Valley area would be beneficial for a lady such as myself? I am very interested in visiting!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Keep your eyes open for the second week of September gentlemen! I will be visiting you!

I was to the Vally last week, you ask for ladies to visit and then the location is not just right or the time is not convenient.

I will try one more time but you gentlemen know the geography and that the hotels may have staff you know so this is a hurdle you must try to overcome.

Thank you to the brave gentlemen that visited me in my suite, I have not heard of any negative or close calls because if this.

You are running a risk of being seen my some one there just the same as New York City.

• Like 1