Vanessa Gold

I have posted some pics to verify myself. one of the pictures is altered. if you feel unsure pls message me and i can email you the original. i do not bait and switch. im real.... i have moved but am here on a visit. feel free to contact me. As for the name change mentioned in this thread... i had a client feel we were a little more serious than i did... stop picking on me already.....

I have looked, can't find the pics, where are they? I have checked BP, CERB, your profile and EC. Can't find anything???

She sent me a verification photo and I am pretty confident in saying this photo is real http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=1021&pictureid=33950 The verification photo was a face shot so any "altering" aside I beleive this is real.

I have told her that if she posts any ads on cerb (or any new ads anywhere else) with fake photos I will remove her from cerb. For now she will be permitted to post (she has not offered any apology or admitted to using the fake photos so this is a VERY thin line she is hanging from and we (the mods) will remove her if she continues to use fake photos.

I will also keep this thread running so everyone know this photo is real and that problems have been found in the past.

Ok, her pics are in her profile now and they look good. Though I am concerned about her duo partners. I don't plan on a duo with her, but the people you keep as friends says a lot about who you are. I may TOFTT, sent her a PM yesterday, no reply yet.