Brittany BP Fredericton

I just met with Brittany in Fredericton tonight.

All I can say is, WOW. She is a great conversationalist, and a sweetheart. Her pictures are accurate. I would describe her as a spinner.

I would classify the experience as PSE light. No greek, although I suspect that is YMMV. She likes kissing and light digits, but no daty. She gives an amazing BBBJ, with deep throat. She loves sex, and it showed. I'm pretty sure she came more times than I did.

Overall, an amazing experience that I would repeat.

I think you should put this on the reco page, not on discussions :) Just sayin'

As a new member (only his second post here) Moose0409 is not able to post in the recommendation area unless a this lady already has a recommendation thread started. If she does you may want to include a LINK to it and explain this to him as he would be able to leave his comments on an existing recommendation for the lady.

• Like 2

I just met with Brittany in Fredericton tonight.

All I can say is, WOW. She is a great conversationalist, and a sweetheart. Her pictures are accurate. I would describe her as a spinner.

I would classify the experience as PSE light. No greek, although I suspect that is YMMV. She likes kissing and light digits, but no daty. She gives an amazing BBBJ, with deep throat. She loves sex, and it showed. I'm pretty sure she came more times than I did.

Overall, an amazing experience that I would repeat.

She is wonderful.. I have met her several times.. She loves sex on different locations that makes her special

I have seen her likely 4 or 5 times.

The pics are real and I had a terrific time.

I haven't seen her in a few months .... she is independent and I believe more part time now ..... I dont know that however my more recent experience has been if she has a bp ad posted she replied quickly ..... a couple days later my texts seemed to go unanswered.

anyway the pics are real and she is posting the phone number I had.

Guest ba**a*****00

Is this the same Brittany that is currently advertising w/ Becky on BP?

I finally got to see Brittany again, I was amazed that this visit was even better than the first. I called and she fit me in before another appointment, so I was afraid it would be rushed. Truth be told, I can't last that long with her anyway.

Brittany mentioned to me that there have been ads using her pics and mentioning duos. These were not placed by her and the duo has nothing to do with her. Just so you are aware, if you see an ad mentioning a duo with Brittany it is not her even if her pics are used. She feels bad that someone would do this.