Chat room problem

Has anyone ever epxerienced this:

trying to login to chat and it stays stuck on the "initialization" screen....

HELP?!

Guest realnicehat

I have had that before. Not sure what caused it or what fixed it. I haven't seen it in a while though.

Additional Comments:

Decided to test it out and you're already in the room. Boy am I late to the party.....

Yes it finally let me in, other members in the room suggest this occurs when the room maximum (20 people?!?) is reached.

No offense guys but if your presence prevents others from using this feature, I think your time allowed daily should be limited. Seems unfair to be not allowed in when only 20 out of 1000's of people are using it :(

I have been trying to enter the chat room in last 15 minutes. No success yet. Hopefully, Cerb can expand the chat room so we can have more visitors.

• Like 1

I have ordered a increase in available "seats" in the room (should be implemented in a few days) ... I will continue to increase it as the chat room gains popularity but I dropped it a while ago from 100 as it rarely was needed. Seams every day it is maxing out so its time to bump it back up (it is VERY expensive to run with the video feature - we pay for EACH seat and the bandwidth each seat uses but I have no issue increasing this as needed so no need to limit peoples use it is just a growing pain)

• Like 3