My trip to Ottawa

Guest S**iJ****ne

I want to thank everyone who made my trip here a fun one. I met alot of great gentlemen, and spoke with quite a few others that I did not get the chance to meet with.

On a side note though I needed to say this and I hope no one takes this the wrong way.

Alot of the gentlemen here are wonderful with being on time. I have although noticed that there is ALOT of people who will be 10-30 mins late without a phone call or just do not show at all without calling to let us know.

I would just like to remind everyone that we book our apts for certian times for a reason. We need to have enough time to shower, clean and properly get ready for our next apt. When people are late it affects everyone for the rest of the day.

I really hope no one takes offense to this. I am in no way trying to be rude or anything just a friendly reminder to all of you gentlemen out there.

Keep in mind if someone was meeting you for lunch or something and they were not going to show up or be very late you would appreciate a call to let you know.

XOXO

I will be visiting again in January and I always bring a sexy duo partner with me.

I'd probably have been at least an hour early, out of eagerness....

Sorry to have missed you this time. Next time for sure.

Miss cloe whoo hooo look want i found.....we have to visit her when we are all in ottawa at the same time...sexyjasmine...all i can say is WOW!:smile:

KISSES,

EMMA

• Like 1

My heart stopped for 15 seconds at the thought of this..literally...15 seconds, I am lucky to be alive.:-D

Miss cloe whoo hooo look want i found.....we have to visit her when we are all in ottawa at the same time...sexyjasmine...all i can say is WOW!:smile:

KISSES,

EMMA

Can't agree more. If someone is late, he or she should not expect to have their time extended. At the least, I hope late clients are begging foregiveness for their lack of proper timing. Exceptionnally this could happen due to traffic or directional problems.

If I can see you next time around, I'll beg foregiveness in person for all these irresponsible Ottawa people. Tsk Tsk...:bowdown:

On top of all that I spent time with both Jasmine and Betty and could not wait to be there! And dreaded having to leave these beauties!

Late for your funeral I understand.....

Late to spend time in their company.... For shame!

Posted via Mobile Device

Just put yourself in the shoes of the guy who had the last appointment of the day. He probably had to wait because of all the others who took their sweet time. I would have been pissed if it was me.

ATH

Guest S**iJ****ne

I had a big sigh of relief when I read all the people supporting me. I was afraid that people would have taken it the wrong way.

BUT I don't think I should of wrote this because now I have to admit something and normally wouldn't announce it but after this thread I have to it is only fair.

So I had a nail appointment hours before my next appointment. They took a long time so when the gentleman confirmed his appointment I had to tell him I was going to be late and had to bump him by half a hour :oops:.

I think it was Karma's way to bite me in the ass for writing this lol.

KISSES,

EMMA

You are such a bad influence on me LOL

I LOVE it! :mrgreen:

Licks and Kisses xox

The best thing to do is to get a reference from another provider when the gent makes an appointment. That way you can check him out and make sure he's legit. The legit guys will let you know if they are going to be late or can't make it.

Guest S**iJ****ne
The best thing to do is to get a reference from another provider when the gent makes an appointment. That way you can check him out and make sure he's legit. The legit guys will let you know if they are going to be late or can't make it.

Thank you for the tip sweetie I will try that next time I am in town. I decided to stay for one more day so I will be around tonight.

Congratulations on what sounds like a very successful visit, Jasmine. I hope you come back soon, and often.

agreed, please come back soon! The both of you were a fantastic intro to duo's!!!!

Congratulations on what sounds like a very successful visit, Jasmine. I hope you come back soon, and often.

Posted via Mobile Device