Choose Your Scent Please...

Guest ChantalSummers

I just have to ask both men and women how is important are scents to you? For me it's a must have. I absolutely adore wearing perfume. I deeply love it when a man has taken the time to wear a cologne for me. For men I really don't have a preference which one. The message it sends is that he is confident and takes pride in his presentation and that's enough of a turn on for me!! My scents that I thoroughly enjoy indulging in are Gucci Guilty, Prada Candy, Ralph Lauren Hot, and Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina.

Prada_Candy_Bottle.jpg

I like to think that when I have encounters with happy hobbyists if they are worried they will bring the scent home being an MA at a spa means we will have a sexxxy, soapy shower together which guarantees the scent will be washed off. However is this a fact? Do you still worry the scent will linger if you have worried about the scent at all. In general do you prefer an alluring scent on a woman or would you prefer that she is scent free? Ladies, what is your opinion on scents during encounters?

Myself I am careful with scents due to allergies....

I enjoy perfume but know that some may have an adverse reaction to it.

I provide some incredible smelling shower gels for both my Guests and a more feminine one for myself and use a matching body spray to maximise the fragrance.

For my Guests that require a bit more of a discrete scent there is always a non scented soap option that I can lather you all up in.....

mmmmmm Hot Steamy Showers..... Gliding my hands and body all over to rub in the soap.... Great... now I am getting turned on

Shower Time... hehe!!

Great Question tho Chantal..... looking forward to the responses!!

Kisses

• Like 1

I love wearing Ralph Lauren Romance.

I enjoy wearing perfume but most times refrain from doing so as many of my clients are attached and may get a wiff of it or those with allergies.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am in love with Chanel Chance. Juicy Fruity scent, but as a couple have mentioned, I do refrain from scenting up due to allergies and we just would not want our gentlemen to be in trouble when they get home..

Guest ****ven

hmmmm I love Davidoff Cool water on a man. very sexy.

I don't usually wear perfume but when I do it's elizabeth arden red door :)

Guest realnicehat

Personally, I like it when a lady wears a subtle perfume.

Like any man I love the figure of a women, clothed, in lingerie or naked. But when I lean in for that first kiss or to nibble her neck it is often her scent that will make want to ravage her.

Catching a whiff of her perfume later in the day is also very arousing. It is an instant reminder of the pleasure experienced and often leads to a smile or happy thoughts. There is nothing better than pulling your shirt over your head and getting a full olfactory reminder of the beauty that was in your arms hours earlier.

Being single, I don't have to worry about the perfume police :)

For me, it's not cologne. I've used Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani... in my 20s. Nowadays, I much prefer the scent after a fresh shower. It can be a scentless soap.

Guest ChantalSummers

Thank you everyone for your awesome input. I sincerely adore your fun flirty details, Tiffany. Ralph Lauren Romance is a lovely scent too. I really like Calvin Klein and dolge on men. Also I love the male version of Gucci Guilty and Justin Timberlake.