Half Russian half Japanese girl at pigales

cant remember what her name is but she is a mix of russian and japanese. does anyone know if she still works there and what name she goes by?

She has an exotic look and a nice set of D's

I am at Pigales way too often for my own good and have not encountered anyone even close to that description, though it does sound intriguing...

she said she also works at Nu Den from time to time as I recall...

I am at Pigales way too often for my own good and have not encountered anyone even close to that description, though it does sound intriguing...

cant remember what her name is but she is a mix of russian and japanese. does anyone know if she still works there and what name she goes by?

She has an exotic look and a nice set of D's

Does she have a really pretty face with plump lips? If so, the girl you are describing sure sounds exactly like an SP named Natasha who used to be with EH. I had a great time with her.

Please PM me and let me know if you figure out which SC she works at! I want to speak with her again. Thanks!

There's a girl who matches your description who was just at Barb's. She travels in from Toronto and will either be working tonight or going back home. Not sure how often she comes up or if she's been to Pigale, but she's a total stunner, half Russian half Japanese, and has a great rack! I think she went by Mina.

thanks so much for the intel! will check out barbs tonight :)

There's a girl who matches your description who was just at Barb's. She travels in from Toronto and will either be working tonight or going back home. Not sure how often she comes up or if she's been to Pigale, but she's a total stunner, half Russian half Japanese, and has a great rack! I think she went by Mina.

Guest **oo**e

See my post 1445. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12647&page=145

Guest **oo**e
I don't think that's the same girl. The one I'm talking about speaks both Russian and Japanese and has as sexy accent. She's also on the shorter side. Apparently Mina/Mira is a common stage name for Russian girls!

The Mina I am referring to is tall and told me she speaks no russian so I agree it must be a different dancer.

The one I saw was not tall and did not speak with an accent. She was rather soft-spoken and by now would be 20 y.o.

I don't think it was the same girl as either Macadamia or Bridgette mentioned . . . how many half Russ/Jap girls could there be in the business, lol !!