Best I ever had was Cori and Kerri but both have since retired, so must be time for me to have another one so I too am interested in what everyone has to say.

I concur Wild...they were an amazing duo....too bad they had to leave the scene.....I'm with you, it must be time for me to attempt another duo, but with whom?

I believe the Lovely Mystique and Victoria Jolie were offering the last time VJ was here. (That would be one for the ages - Whew!!)

Lots of ladies on EC-Canada offer duos at the bottom of their page.

I believe the Lovely Mystique and Victoria Jolie were offering the last time VJ was here. (That would be one for the ages - Whew!!)

Lots of ladies on EC-Canada offer duos at the bottom of their page.

A lot of ladies offer duo's, but how many of them offer a completely interactive duo where they both totally get into each other...not very many I would venture to guess. I think the lovely Mystique gets together with some of the travelling ladies and I am sure that would be a fantastic duo.

Look at the EC site. Their page shows if they accept women clients. Also, call and ask her if it's interactive.

Many are from what I see.

Sweet Tart, I've been meaning to ask you...

Your from sunny San Diego, what are you doing in Winnipeg.

Are you from here??

If you can get it before its gone sort of deal with sweet tart... one of the best duo partners i have ever had.. i wish she was here always... !!!!!!!

Mysti I love you girl! I'm gonna miss you. I have one more week left here in Winnipeg.

Ford, yes, I am originally from the peg, but I've lived in SD for almost 8 yrs now so I am definitely a Cali Gurl these days :p

Duos, duos, duos.... I have yet for anyone to ask me to be a part of a duo here in the peg :( I crave the touch of a woman just as much as I'm sure many of you do:cooter:. I wanna play too:69:.

Your favorite Cali Gurl, Andrea xoxoxo

Guest wi*****gw***er

Looking for a first time duo with two lovely ladies who are interactive. Almost did the deed last week in Toronto while away... but the women of Winnipeg are by far the best SP's in the country!

Are there two interactive SP's who would like to lead me down this path for the first time on Sunday?