Sign in to follow this  

"There will always be gaps"

Guest webothscore

So even as CERB gets better and better, what are some of your opinions on sp/ma and client "gaps"? Some of the major threads sparked me to start this one, because reinventing the wheel for some seems unavoidable, which is too bad. Topics like negotiating and YMMV go round and round. I could have mentioned anything really. I guess I picked these topics because more than one each has been started and I don't know the OPs by heart. They might even be one of my CERB friends. Nobody is to be offended, pls and thx. I think private messaging is under utilized. It can stop a lot of uneasiness. Personally, I am happy to report CERB is great. I have never negotiated, but people always will. While I have never asked for an unethical service from a certain provider, has it happened? It's my business. Was it from CERB? Another group? My business. I don't ask in a thread who does something they are not supposed to. Guess what else! A certain provider may ask me to stay a half hour and watch a show with her while I massage her feet, no I don't charge ;), but she may not ask that of everyone. My main point is there are topics that don't really have conclusive answers, so we have to watch what we are beating on. Some providers deal with stupidities, while some clients feel cornered and that the experience is too mechanical due to all these "grey area" threads.

How do you guys feel about these "gaps" that will always be around?

Yes, they will always exist but it is great to have a forum where we can discuss things that make us happy as well as things that irk us as long as it is done in a courteous manner. Cerb is awesome because of this and it's openness to frank discussions. I wouldn't change a thing :)

• Like 2